Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

Today is 9 March 2019. There are 210 days (30 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.

last thread
    https://board.uscho.com/showthread.p...Bother-Reading
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 04-01-2019, 12:40 PM.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

And yet again we miss the time change. Remember to factor into the halfway point.

Comment

Well at least the student announcer for WRPI got some playoff experience?
      Last edited by fishcore12; 03-09-2019, 08:25 PM.
      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

I like the title, Ralph. What's the inspiration?

FD, I'm turning in soon and am turning my clocks ahead now. Sunday morning comes early for me .

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
          I like the title, Ralph. What's the inspiration?

FD, I'm turning in soon and am turning my clocks ahead now. Sunday morning comes early for me .
          Ask the creator of the title. As usual, I asked for suggestions.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            And yet again we miss the time change. Remember to factor into the halfway point.
            It's in my spreadsheet.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I posted this first part on the other thread but I'll post it here too: That sucked to say the least. Team looked like they didn't want to be there. I wanted to end the year on a high note and instead it looks like we're not going to be anywhere close to good next season.
              All in all it was a pathetic game(s) to watch and I don't see any positives to takeaway from them. It's the most frustrating thing to see them fail to execute the most basic things. All I can say is I hope Smith has a plan to fix this mess. Originally, I thought this team was on the right track and we could contend for the tourney next season; now I don't even know if I can count on a .500 season. We'll just have to see.

On another note, I realized recently that players are wearing retired numbers. Why is that? 8, 9 and 12 come to mind immediately, but there may be more I cannot remember. Kind of a slap in the face to what those players contributed to the program (specifically Oates and Juneau, our best 2 players EVER).

Also when are we going to find out our out of conference schedule (or at the very least our opponents)? I've been dying to know. I assume at least 2 hockey east teams and some sort of tournament somewhere, but that's about all I know/can guess

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                  I posted this first part on the other thread but I'll post it here too: That sucked to say the least. Team looked like they didn't want to be there. I wanted to end the year on a high note and instead it looks like we're not going to be anywhere close to good next season.
                  All in all it was a pathetic game(s) to watch and I don't see any positives to takeaway from them. It's the most frustrating thing to see them fail to execute the most basic things. All I can say is I hope Smith has a plan to fix this mess. Originally, I thought this team was on the right track and we could contend for the tourney next season; now I don't even know if I can count on a .500 season. We'll just have to see.

On another note, I realized recently that players are wearing retired numbers. Why is that? 8, 9 and 12 come to mind immediately, but there may be more I cannot remember. Kind of a slap in the face to what those players contributed to the program (specifically Oates and Juneau, our best 2 players EVER).

Also when are we going to find out our out of conference schedule (or at the very least our opponents)? I've been dying to know. I assume at least 2 hockey east teams and some sort of tournament somewhere, but that's about all I know/can guess
                  We have, thankfully, never retired a number, The ring of honor does not mean that the number has been retired.

As to the nonconference schedule, at earliest we may hear something at the team dinner. Otherwise just rumors. Go to FD08's schedules thread. Not much has been posted yet.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Rumor on schedule has us going to Kalamazoo to play WMU. Other non-con, Canisius and Umass and UCONN.

Comment

Pretty clean series this weekend. Savory is the real deal. Good luck to the seniors.
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                        Pretty clean series this weekend. Savory is the real deal. Good luck to the seniors.
                        Thanks, LT. Good luck next weekend.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by capswon View Post
                          Rumor on schedule has us going to Kalamazoo to play WMU. Other non-con, Canisius and Umass and UCONN.
                          Where was that reported/rumored? Would be interesting to play both UMass and UConn in back to back seasons. A trip to WMU would also be pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                            Where was that reported/rumored? Would be interesting to play both UMass and UConn in back to back seasons. A trip to WMU would also be pretty cool
                            Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but playing Canisius would mean that the only schools whom we have never played are UNO and NMU.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Well that was likely the last RPI playoff game I will ever be able to attend, as I intend to get a job outside the Northeast. Glad they really made it worth it for me. For the last three or four seasons, the thought has been there, we just can't execute. Today, we made a whole bunch of bad decisions on top of that so nothing worked. Just awesome.
                              RPI Pep Band
                              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Working...
                              X