Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello old friends.. it's really (NOT) nice to see you once again... UW versus NoDak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello old friends.. it's really (NOT) nice to see you once again... UW versus NoD

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Cincy is actually a nice place, that's been built up very well around the riverfront downtown due to so many new sports venues.
    I've only heard negative stuff. I guess I'll take your word on that. I know i've been to Philly and that place is dirty.
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Re: Hello old friends.. it's really (NOT) nice to see you once again... UW versus NoD

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
      I've only heard negative stuff. I guess I'll take your word on that. I know i've been to Philly and that place is dirty.
      The good news is you won't have to worry about going to Philly this year.

Comment

I've been feeling a little concerned that we Sioux fans might not rise to the occasion and give back some of the pleasure Gurth has given us with his artistic skill and nose for fun. We Sioux fans are what you might call cosmopolitan, enjoying artistic things like pichers as much as we do fights in the handshake line, fights in the stands, fights in the penalty box and all other manners of hockey-related violence. So here are some moving pichers that might put Gurth, Wisko, Wildcard, and our other Badger friends/enemies in the mood.

Ringing the bell:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-ren...layer_embedded

Turn out the lights, the party's over:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcYok...yer_detailpage

And, of course, good Old time Badger/Sioux hockey:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G-FT...yer_detailpage

I couldn't find Robbie Earl's diving game-winner, but who cares?

Come on, Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAAfan500 View Post
          The good news is you won't have to worry about going to Philly this year.
          Much like all the garbage blowing around that area. I'm guessing you'll be there.
          "My greatest achievement."
          Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            I've been feeling a little concerned that we Sioux fans might not rise to the occasion and give back some of the pleasure Gurth has given us with his artistic skill and nose for fun. We Sioux fans are what you might call cosmopolitan, enjoying artistic things like pichers as much as we do fights in the handshake line, fights in the stands, fights in the penalty box and all other manners of hockey-related violence. So here are some moving pichers that might put Gurth, Wisko, Wildcard, and our other Badger friends/enemies in the mood.

Ringing the bell:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-ren...layer_embedded

Turn out the lights, the party's over:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcYok...yer_detailpage

And, of course, good Old time Badger/Sioux hockey:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G-FT...yer_detailpage

I couldn't find Robbie Earl's diving game-winner, but who cares?

Come on, Friday.
            Well burd, you are always a gentleman and a scholar Thank you for reminding me why practicing medicine in North Dakota is academically referred to as "Veterinary medicine within a septic wasteland." We qualify for loan forgiveness just by driving through the state.

It will be nice to play against your ugly band of jail bound, sasquatches with jersey numbers higher than IQs.

Friday cannot come soon enough .
            In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
            I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

I did some checking, and although there is not a Menard's in Cincinnati to get fresh paint thinner for the Badger fans, there are plenty located along the roads leading there. So, as long as badger fans drive, they will have plenty of opportunity to load up on the good stuff. The same is true for rope for Sue fans. I hope it turns out like 30 years ago, and you beat each other to a pulp for my entertainment.
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
              Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                I did some checking, and although there is not a Menard's in Cincinnati to get fresh paint thinner for the Badger fans, there are plenty located along the roads leading there. So, as long as badger fans drive, they will have plenty of opportunity to load up on the good stuff. The same is true for rope for Sue fans. I hope it turns out like 30 years ago, and you beat each other to a pulp for my entertainment.
                Menards has two stores in Dayton, less than an hour north of the Natti. The Menards 11% sale is currently going on. We are fine.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWI Badger Fan View Post
                  Menards has two stores in Dayton, less than an hour north of the Natti. The Menards 11% sale is currently going on. We are fine.
                  Watch out for the deer on the drive down.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWI Badger Fan View Post
                    And since it's such a long trip, we'll be packing a couple of fivers for the road.

Seeing as you're so close to home, my geomyidic friend, you probably don't need this, but I took the liberty of mapping your route from the Xcel to some post game "entertainment" so you can release your tensions after your team Holy Crosses once again on Saturday.
                    Last edited by Buck 'em; 03-26-2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck 'em View Post
                      And since it's such a long trip, we'll be packing a couple of fivers for the road.

Seeing as you're so close to home, my geomyidic friend, you probably don't need this, but I took the liberty of mapping your route from the Xcel to some post game "entertainment" so you can release your tensions after your team Holy Crosses once again on Saturday.
                      Hmm... quoting the wrong person? Or are you clueless? Or both?

That's a shame. Moderately decent rip is lost because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                        Hmm... quoting the wrong person? Or are you clueless? Or both?

That's a shame. Moderately decent rip is lost because of that.
                        Hmm, maybe I could (should) have quoted Happy. Mea culpa. It seemed obvious, to me anyway, I was continuing NEWI's thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck 'em View Post
                          Hmm, maybe I could (should) have quoted Happy. Mea culpa. It seemed obvious, to me anyway, I was continuing NEWI's thought.
                          it just doesn't work, because everyone knows it was not a Minnesotan.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                            Well burd, you are always a gentleman and a scholar Thank you for reminding me why practicing medicine in North Dakota is academically referred to as "Veterinary medicine within a septic wasteland." We qualify for loan forgiveness just by driving through the state.

It will be nice to play against your ugly band of jail bound, sasquatches with jersey numbers higher than IQs.

Friday cannot come soon enough .
                            True enough, but how can you win without recruiting in Minnesota?

Comment

At least when UW fans drink beer we don't use a straw. You goofers fans are still talking about paint thinner, time to get new material.
                              UW Hockey NCAA Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Switzer View Post
                                At least when UW fans drink beer we don't use a straw.
                                I'll take our micros/crafts to yours without question.

Comment

Working...
                                X