X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Good morning Lodge. Starting my last week of disability. I go to the doctor Thursday and he’ll hopefully give me the OK to start putting weight on my foot. I’m due to start back at work next Monday, though it may be work from home. I’m not sure what the doctor will say about how much walking he wants me to do. I should be able to work from home for a bit, maybe go in a couple days. I realized I’ve been away so long I can’t remember my login passwords!

Today is my brother’s 50th birthday. Usually, because he lives in LA, my mom calls him at 1:45 to wish him a happy birthday (that’s the time he was born). He threw himself a party on Saturday. He texted me before my surgery to say he wanted to fly home and surprise my mom today. He flew in last night, stayed at my place and will drive my car up here. When she calls him at 1:45 today, he’s just going to walk into the apartment. Hope it all goes well. I need to make sure she doesn’t do anything early afternoon.
    THat is neat.

Good Morning Lodge!

I have been baking. Now I am too hot. Blech.

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

Definitely going to be a gravy making day.
      sigpic

Comment

Surprise was a success!! Going out for ice cream soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          hey, on saturday mookie slept until 330p (went to bed at 10p)
          Both in the same time zone? 😁

Scarlet - what a fantastic surprise your brother planned. I bet your mom was thrilled beyond words!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Surprise was a success!! Going out for ice cream soon.
            It was fun to watch!

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Dinner with fam, became even less impressed with bro's fiancee (trend). We met 4 years ago, she just realized I have tattoos. Um............

Self-centered, to say the least. And she was three drinks in when I showed up. Also a trend. *sigh*

Weather was crazy here for about 2 hours, apparently 3 1/2 inches of rain fell during that time. It sure looked like it.

Almost MI time...bursting at the seams like Violet from Willy Wonka.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                I received $4.1 M from Kevin K. McAleenan, Head of Field Operations (OFO), U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). The total is now $533,930,803.38.
                I received $2.5M from SOFIA SEBASTIAN as the winner of the El-Gordo lottery draw. The total is now $536,430,803.38.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                  Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s'upp y'all
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I am soooooo tired. I cannot wait until I can go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        SOFIA SEBASTIAN
                        I had to reread this. The first time it looked like sonofab-tch
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          I had to reread this. The first time it looked like sonofab-tch
                          Your brain is in a weird place.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Tree guy is coming later. Have been out in the garden all day. I wish I had 2 of me. So much I want to do and I want it all done NOW! I have to learn patience

Comment

Afternoon, Lodge. All packed and ready to go. Now the tough part that is called "waiting for launch" begins....
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              Afternoon, Lodge. All packed and ready to go. Now the tough part that is called "waiting for launch" begins....
                              Why are you waiting at all? You're off work. Just go.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                Why are you waiting at all? You're off work. Just go.
                                I have a passenger this year, otherwise, yes, I'd be there already.

Comment

Working...
                                X