Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Goodbye thread
    In the wake of all that is happening, you guys threw a great party. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

The rest of you missed out...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      Just sign on the dotted line. No need to ask question or read. Just sign
      What could go wrong?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        In the wake of all that is happening, you guys threw a great party. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

The rest of you missed out...
        I certainly noticed on social media
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Just had a wholly depressing conversation with a male on OK Cupid that ended with "I don't like *****, I like boobs and vagina." I blocked him.

Why aren't any of you men available? I want to believe not all men, but some of the last few conversations have ended just like this.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Just had a wholly depressing conversation with a male on OK Cupid that ended with "I don't like *****, I like boobs and vagina." I blocked him.

Why aren't any of you men available? I want to believe not all men, but some of the last few conversations have ended just like this.
            Unfortunately, all evidence I've seen from women suggests that a lot of men on the free dating sites are toxic incel-types. I'd hedge that over half of them have probably never had a serious relationship, or (if over 30) are bitterly divorced. Many believe they're owed a relationship/sex just because they have some money and will pay for stuff. Some are just there to troll.

More to the point - no one should be going beyond chatting in the app right now. It's a good time to shut down those apps altogether and focus on other stuff.
            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 03-18-2020, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Unfortunately, all evidence I've seen from women suggests that a lot of men on the free dating sites are toxic incel-types. I'd hedge that over half of them have probably never had a serious relationship, or (if over 30) are bitterly divorced. Many believe they're owed a relationship/sex just because they have some money and will pay for stuff. Some are just there to troll.

More to the point - no one should be going beyond chatting in the app right now. It's a good time to shut down those apps altogether and focus on other stuff.
              Yeah. I've been talking with an older trans woman on OK Cupid, she's 44 and is amazing. That being said, she was supposed to come to Holland in April so we could meet and spend a weekend together. I think that's been put on hold for now.
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                Yeah. I've been talking with an older trans woman on OK Cupid, she's 44 and is amazing. That being said, she was supposed to come to Holland in April so we could meet and spend a weekend together. I think that's been put on hold for now.
                I reached out to a couple other people on OK Cupid and Facebook Dating to start chatting, anyway.

Comment

Women make dumb comments too: "have you had the surgery or do you just enjoy dressing as a woman?"

Comment

Headline says it all.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Headline says it all.
                      Probably a lot of marriages that were based on net worth in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Probably a lot of marriages that were based on net worth in the first place.
                        Wait. Are you saying pretty girls use men as an ATM? Because that has never occurred to me before.

#marryagirlwhomakesmorethanyou #feminism
                        Cornell University

Comment

Wait. Are you saying pretty girls use men as an ATM? Because that has never occurred to me before.

What I'm saying is that I expect a lot of those divorces will be happening in households along The High Line or in the Upper West Side.

Comment

Girl on OK Cupid and I want to meet each other soon, but are totally bummed out that we can't right now.

Comment

And men find those "lovely wives/girlfriends" in their wallet to...well...you know the story.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Girl on OK Cupid and I want to meet each other soon, but are totally bummed out that we can't right now.
                                Maybe this will be a good opportunity to continue developing the relationship further and create an even deeper bond, hopefully making the first time you meet even more special. Good luck! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X