• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Democrat Challengers Part II: There Can Be Only One

Continue.

The Gathering is in Milwaukee!?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 2020 Democrat Challengers Part II: There Can Be Only One

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Continue.

Pete: In fact, isn't "Milwaukee" an Indian name?
    Alice Cooper: Yes, Pete, it is. Actually, it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."
    Wayne Campbell: I was not aware of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Alice Cooper: Yes, Pete, it is. Actually, it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."
      I'm not worthy!!
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Waiting for someone to bring that up.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Continue.

You'd think they'd pick a recreational pot state so that the Bernie Bros can puff away their sorrows when they don't get their way again.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            You'd think they'd pick a recreational pot state so that the Bernie Bros can puff away their sorrows when they don't get their way again.
            Actually I think they chose the site so Pocahontas will feel at home.

KIDDING, FOLKS, I AM KIDDING.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Subscribed
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

A spectre is haunting Wall Street.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Good lord...those guys are too stupid to live. In other news Flaggy has joined their crew and Drew thinks they are geniuses
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      Actually I think they chose the site so Pocahontas will feel at home.

KIDDING, FOLKS, I AM KIDDING.
                      This is one of those jokes that say more about the teller than the ostensible topic. It's not so much that it's offensive. It's just that it's so unfunny; like elementary school humor. And yes, I recognize you were making fun of those people too, don't worry.

And yet, there are people, even here, who think it's the height of clever wit.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Would have liked Abrams to have run in Georgia. But lets not panic yet. They have a candidate in AZ and the bench is deep enough in CO to take down Gardner. That leaves in order Maine, North Carolina, Iowa, then Georgia/Texas.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Schumer needs to retire. He's starting to look like "Useless Harry Reid" as Rover used to call him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Would have liked Abrams to have run in Georgia. But lets not panic yet. They have a candidate in AZ and the bench is deep enough in CO to take down Gardner. That leaves in order Maine, North Carolina, Iowa, then Georgia/Texas.
                              I don't believe Collins is as vulnerable as people think. Iowa or NC seems doable (Iowa probably moreso than NC), but it will be extremely close. McSally is hated by Trumpers for being too moderate, but they will definitely show up to punch a straight 'R' ticket for Cheeto no matter what, so I'm putting AZ at 50/50. They need to compete in GA and TX, but neither is going blue in the Senate for another decade.

Comment

Working...
                              X