Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    So, it took a professor of architecture and a professor of design ten years to build a teeter totter? Seems about right.
    Weak, even for you.

Sounds like something Sic would write.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      What a day! Another one.

“JUST IN: The Environmental Protection Agency announced it will reverse an Obama-era decision to block a controversial Alaska mine project that would have a harmful effect on streams that feed Bristol Bay, which includes the world’s largest salmon fishery.”

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...bble-mine-veto
      :facepalm:

The same one we’ve been fighting for a decade?
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Weak, even for you.

Sounds like something Sic would write.
        It's a farking teeter totter, ten years from inspiration to completion. I understand the "standard of accomplishment" for you lefties is low, but jeebus to get excited enough about that to post it here is what seems weak.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

It's a farking teeter totter, ten years from inspiration to completion. I understand the "standard of accomplishment" for you lefties is low, but jeebus to get excited enough about that to post it here is what seems weak.
          Doesn't say anywhere they were working on it for 10 years.

Its not like it's the Republican health care plan.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

God. He actually had a bug crawling on his head during his speech today and he didn’t notice it. Gives new layer to the fact he has nothing going on upstairs

Comment

Why is he getting upset by this, a little truth maybe?
                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  The things that upset you are ummmm, interesting, given the choices from today's posts.

Comment

So, it took a professor of architecture and a professor of design ten years to build a teeter totter? Seems about right.
                    Yes, I’m sure they’ve been actively working on it for 10 years.

Or they drew a picture 10 years ago and now they said “hey, remember that teeter totter concept from 10 years ago, let’s actually build it”

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                      The things that upset you are ummmm, interesting, given the choices from today's posts.
                      Thank you. It would have taken me 500 words to say this.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Thank you. It would have taken me 500 words to say this.
                        No one else finds it funny/stupid that it takes a professor of architecture and a professor of design 10 years from concept to implementation for a teeter totter??
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

No one else finds it funny/stupid that it takes a professor of architecture and a professor of design 10 years from concept to implementation for a teeter totter??
                          I think it's absolutely hilarious that you want to talk about a seesaw rather than public lands getting sold to the president's buddies, pollution regulations being cut, and the overall general farkery coming out of this administration.

Your attitude is one reason I don't foresee ever voting for a Republican again.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                            I think it's absolutely hilarious that you want to talk about a seesaw rather than public lands getting sold to the president's buddies, pollution regulations being cut, and the overall general farkery coming out of this administration.

Your attitude is one reason I don't foresee ever voting for a Republican again.
                            My original post was in response to a Kepler post about the seesaw, not about the sale of public lands. You want to talk about public land sales, I’m happy to do it.

Comment

I bet you are. Sane people are ****ed off that we have to talk about it.
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                                you've never had an idea that you didn't pursue immediately? I don't think they've been actively working on it for 10 years. They probably never had an intention of actually building it until your president gave them renewed interest. It's pretty idiotic that you're so worked up about the timeline from conception to actual implementation.

Comment

Working...
                                X