Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska / UAA : the Strategic, Restructured, Combined 2019-20 Season Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Alaska / UAA : the Strategic, Restructured, Combined 2019-20 Season Thread.

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

Seawolves win another game!
    UAA had a strong first and third period. Even if some of those calls were iffy, they gotta stay out of the box. We had my birthday celebration at our daughters house tonight and watched the game on their big screen smart TV. I missed the 5 minute major - was it a good call?

I wonder if the guys will refer to Stead as a "Spider Monkey"? HAHA. I have never heard a goalie referred to in that manner, so funny.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Re: Alaska / UAA : the Strategic, Restructured, Combined 2019-20 Season Thread.

Oh, good grief.

GFM
      Geof F. Morris
      UAH BSE MAE 2002
      UAHHockey.com

Comment

And I think this Seawolf team is better then a lot of folks are giving it credit for.
        5 points on an away weekend.
        It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
          Was it about how much you can make weekly by working from home?…don’t worry, totally legit. Or it was from Alaska Hockey. Either way the text was probably a little sketchy.
          Speaking of work from home this tops that......Wow . Your Dream Village job is coming ...night security at the _airbanks dump?

Don't tell me.......looters?
          Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
            And I think this Seawolf team is better then a lot of folks are giving it credit for.

"Camo" gets some Anchorage daily" if you can afford it" news ink. nice write up 40......

It's a great day to be a Seawolf
            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
              "Camo" gets some Anchorage daily" if you can afford it" news ink. nice write up 40......

It's a great day to be a Seawolf
              https://www.adn.com/sports/uaa-athle...hose-who-cant/

Great article!!
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post

Bowlin Green ... Ringleader of the Kramden Cup Buss League...........

Workem' Boy's ................ It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  Here is a link to the KTUU article about Brandon.

https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/Hu...A1xucQ9zz0RUZw

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                    Bowlin Green ... Ringleader of the Kramden Cup Buss League...........

Workem' Boy's ................ It's a great day to be a Seawolf!
                    Can’t help but laugh at all the tweets from BG hockey about having fun in Alaska. Guess they better enjoy it while they can.
                    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                      Can’t help but laugh at all the tweets from BG hockey about having fun in Alaska...
                      They may be singing a different tune this February in Fairbanks. Hoping for some sort of -45F and stranded bus story...

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                        Can’t help but laugh at all the tweets from BG hockey about having fun in Alaska. Guess they better enjoy it while they can.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                          Classy real Classy standing on the furniture. a typical hillbilly behavior in public

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                            Classy real Classy standing on the furniture. a typical hillbilly behavior in public
                            Hillbillies? In northwest Ohio? Clearly you’re not familiar with the geography. “Hicks” would be a more appropriate term.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                              Here is a link to the KTUU article about Brandon.

https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/Hu...A1xucQ9zz0RUZw
                              Good to see success for a Humboldt survivor. Also good to see some success for the Seawolves,
                              Surprised Seawolves wasn't in the top ten potential names for Seattle's NHL team,
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                                Hillbillies? In northwest Ohio? Clearly you’re not familiar with the geography. “Hicks” would be a more appropriate term.
                                The Hillbilly did it.......... the Hick is the "adult" who let him stand on funiture and took his picture .

Btw even that limp wrist bear would turn him into a steaming pile of scat.
                                Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 11-14-2019, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X