Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    You don’t understand what I was saying.

Did you also say people with unlimited resources shouldn’t support their side of an issue? I’m confused again.
    What were you saying?

It’s not that they shouldn’t have any say, but in the case of Bloomberg he has basically financed the entire anti gun lobby. And honestly the bigger issue I have is him trying to pass off things as grass roots that clearly are not. And just to be clear, I know it’s not the only example, but I think it is a pretty clear cut one.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      What were you saying?

It’s not that they shouldn’t have any say, but in the case of Bloomberg he has basically financed the entire anti gun lobby. And honestly the bigger issue I have is him trying to pass off things as grass roots that clearly are not. And just to be clear, I know it’s not the only example, but I think it is a pretty clear cut one.
      [citation needed]

Oh wait, you don't have one. Never mind, we're done here.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        What were you saying?

It’s just funny that you chose this example. You don’t my seem to mind that a bunch of small dicked psychos were cosplaying today for no good reason, and the president is tweeting hateful rhetoric like “they’re coming for your Guns.”

Your overall point isn’t worthless. But you really are triggered by guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          It’s just funny that you chose this example. You don’t my seem to mind that a bunch of small dicked psychos were cosplaying today for no good reason, and the president is tweeting hateful rhetoric like “they’re coming for your Guns.”

Your overall point isn’t worthless. But you really are triggered by guns.
          Pun intended?

There were 22k people there and obviously there are going to be some wackos in the mix. If even one or two percent were crazy it’s enough to make the rounds on social media. I read about it a lot and it seems the majority were just ‘regular’ people. It should be noted that there weren’t any problems with the crowd.

I appreciate you acknowledging my main point though.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

There were no problems with the crowd because the police are generally ok with nazis and protect them. For some reason this same standard didn’t apply to the black panthers 🤔

Comment

My god, Utah banned conversion therapy!
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                My god, Utah banned conversion therapy!
                It probably passed in Utah because they thought it had to do with the metric and imperial measurement systems. Little did they know, it was actually for something not completely bass ackwards.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

If Virginia does all this, I might move there. Ban conversion therapy, make it easier for trans people to update their birth certificates, and creates a uniform transgender policy across all schools.

https://www.virginiamercury.com/2020...E3_eXI_RH6EDnk

Comment

The my pillow founder, known for having both lips around trumps toxic mushroom head, is reportedly eyeing MN governor bid in 2022. Yikes

Comment

I don't want a My Governor.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        It probably passed in Utah because they thought it had to do with the metric and imperial measurement systems. Little did they know, it was actually for something not completely bass ackwards.
                        I dunno, Utah is really strange. They piloted a program to end homelessness by just... giving them f-cking houses. I don't see liberal bastions like NY or CA doing that.

I know they have the Dumb Dumb Dumb-dumb-dumb really bad, but it causes them to do some not idiotic things sometimes. Unlike most righties, they actually give a sh-t about people.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 01-23-2020, 02:57 PM.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          The my pillow founder, known for having both lips around trumps toxic mushroom head, is reportedly eyeing MN governor bid in 2022. Yikes
                          Fantastic.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            I know they have the Dumb Dumb Dumb-dumb-dumb really bad, but it causes them to do some not idiotic things sometimes. Unlike most righties, they actually give a sh-t about people.
                            It's all part of recruitment. *shrug*

Funny how that headline about the $100 billion nest egg the LDS "church" is allegedly sitting on quickly disappeared...

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Fantastic.
                              Let me guess...you think he will win
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Let me guess...you think he will win
                                Ouch! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X