X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    I shut my Netflix off about 6 months ago, once I realized that I was paying $12/month+ and was only watching it once every few months.
    I still watch a TON of Netflix (have the 1 disc and streaming plan).
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Hi Lodge. Sick as a dog here. Been miserable all day. I’m going back to bed.
      hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            hope you feel better soon!
            Feeling a bit better this morning. My throat is scratchy but I do feel more awake, even though I think I could easily take a nap later on. I may do that as I’m planning to go to my brother’s BIL’s house for New Year’s Eve. Will probably leave right after the ball drops.

My left ankle is doing better. I’ve been using my crutch since Christmas night just to decrease the weight bearing on the ankle. And I’ve been wearing my ankle brace. It’s helped. Still not back to where it was but i feel i did the right thing going back to using the crutch. I’m going to continue to use it the rest of the week, especially Thursday when I go back to work and have to take public transportation. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Feeling a bit better this morning. My throat is scratchy but I do feel more awake, even though I think I could easily take a nap later on. I may do that as I’m planning to go to my brother’s BIL’s house for New Year’s Eve. Will probably leave right after the ball drops.

My left ankle is doing better. I’ve been using my crutch since Christmas night just to decrease the weight bearing on the ankle. And I’ve been wearing my ankle brace. It’s helped. Still not back to where it was but i feel i did the right thing going back to using the crutch. I’m going to continue to use it the rest of the week, especially Thursday when I go back to work and have to take public transportation. Ugh.
              Theme of the day here. WHole other thread people posting all the stuff they have messed up in their feet.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Staying home for the night. If I make it to MN I will be happy. Highly doubt it will happen. Seems like there are less things out there happening on New Years. I remember when we were younger all the restaurants and hotels had events with packages. Haven't seen any adverts (could be because we don't get the local dishrag but no one we know is going anywhere)

Comment

Theme of the day here. WHole other thread people posting all the stuff they have messed up in their feet.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Staying home for the night. If I make it to MN I will be happy. Highly doubt it will happen. Seems like there are less things out there happening on New Years. I remember when we were younger all the restaurants and hotels had events with packages. Haven't seen any adverts (could be because we don't get the local dishrag but no one we know is going anywhere)
                Did my rounds this afternoon/early evening. Just got home, and am packed in for the night. For the last many years, it's just not worth dealing with the amateurs, and the drunk drivers. Now it's time to see how drunk Don Lemon gets, per tradition.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Happy New Year to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                  Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Merry New Year and enjoy your jerky beef!

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      Merry New Year and enjoy your jerky beef!
                      Is this another strange Minnesota custom?

Happy new Year!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Is this another strange Minnesota custom?

Happy new Year!
                        It's from the movie "Trading Places."

Comment

Good morning and Happy New Year Lodge peeps! Cold is worse. Going back to bed. Ugh.

Comment

Hope things get better Scarlet!

Happy New Year Lodge!

my Godmum eats Pork and sauerkraut every Jan 1st. We are having roast chicken.

Comment

Hope things get better Scarlet!

Happy New Year Lodge!

my Godmum eats Pork and sauerkraut every Jan 1st. We are having roast chicken.
                              We used to eat sauerkraut on 1/1. No pork though.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

FWIW, I received $661,928,113.02 of spam money in 2019 which is less than 60% of my 2018 total of $1,127,737,078.90.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X