Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Even in a win the Cincinnati Reds skipper is pi**ed off...

http://deadsp.in/1bn6nI5

Reds manager Bryan Price attacked Cincinnati Enquirer beat reporter C. Trent Rosecrans today in a lengthy and profane rant that accused the scribe of being too good at the job of accurately reporting news about the Cincinnati Reds.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Even in a win the Cincinnati Reds skipper is pi**ed off...

http://deadsp.in/1bn6nI5
      Someone needs to light a fire under the Brew Crew's butts too.
      Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
      Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
      sigpic
      Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
      1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

And.....Lucroy to the DL with a broken toe from a foul tip. The "hits" just keep on coming. We just need some actual ones.
        Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
        sigpic
        Donate

Comment

Originally posted by icebadger View Post
          And.....Lucroy to the DL with a broken toe from a foul tip. The "hits" just keep on coming. We just need some actual ones.
          They figured they used up all their wins too early last year, and won't make the same mistake this year.

The hitting will come around. The pitching should at least be serviceable. Gotta hope for no more injuries, though. Does not help an already thin club. They better stay away from sharp objects. Although I don't know how you tell a catcher to avoid foul tips. Or a second baseman to avoid showering.

Comment

Gennett to the DL, Herrera up. Juan Centeno is replacing Lucroy.
            Last edited by jen; 04-21-2015, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Haudricourt says they're not doing BP. Changing it up to change their luck.

Also changing things up... Elian Herrera in at 2B, Jason Rogers in at 3B, and Logan Schafer at CF for the start of the game. Maldonado obviously in for Lucroy with Centeno the backup.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

maybe I should have picked the Brewers in my net wins bet as a losing team...wow
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

OH MY GOD SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP

Comment

*checks score*

Good grief. What on earth are you guys doing over there tonight?!?!?
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                      Gennett to the DL, Herrera up. Juan Centeno is replacing Lucroy.
                      So many Major League quotes apply to this team right now. "Who are these *** guys?" comes to mind of late.

At least Jobu seems to have allowed the bats to wake up tonight.
                      Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
                      sigpic
                      Donate

Comment

Originally posted by icebadger View Post
                        So many Major League quotes apply to this team right now. "Who are these *** guys?" comes to mind of late.
                        I said this (almost) exact thing to my mother after they scored their first 4 runs. I should've called her back later after they gave up the second grand slam and said... "oh, now I remember".

Moral victories are for losers, but hey,. they're losers right now. Scoring 10 runs was a big bright spot for an offense that has been stagnant.

I picked a bad time to watch my first game in 2 weeks.

Comment

I think the Brewers should buy my tickets for the rest of the season if they know what's good for them. Good game all around yesterday.

My biggest complaint is they no longer have the Double Clutch stand (or maybe it's just not in the same place).
                          Last edited by jen; 04-24-2015, 07:37 AM.

Comment

This team badly needs a new GM and a fresh start. I figured this would be a .500 ball club that wouldn't make the playoffs and they likely aren't even going to get there. I could take that on its own but this club has no clear direction and only has 2 real assets they can sell (and they probably won't).
                            Last edited by trixR4kids; 04-24-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                              My biggest complaint is they no longer have the Double Clutch stand (or maybe it's just not in the same place).
                              I was going to ask if anyone had gone and seen the Double Clutch stand. I didn't see them blogging about it this season.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                I was going to ask if anyone had gone and seen the Double Clutch stand. I didn't see them blogging about it this season.
                                looks like its gone:
                                http://thebrewersbar.com/2015-articl...buzzkills.html
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X