Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    They really moved it along, looks like they're pretty close to starting up some practices in there.

I wonder how HFH is looking. I know the students are back on campus, wonder if any of them (whether they post here or not) have seen any further progress? Obviously we have WaP's pictures as well.
    I'll be heading up tomorrow to meet with Kevin Anderson. I'll snap a couple interior pictures with my DSLR. Any questions for him?
    RPI Class of 2012
    Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
      I'll be heading up tomorrow to meet with Kevin Anderson. I'll snap a couple interior pictures with my DSLR. Any questions for him?
      Not any questions that I would expect a respectable person like yourself to ask.

I wonder what the birthday party age limit is... if RB is going to be coming up for a weekend, and I think I remember his birthday is in January, we ought to hook him up with a HFH party.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Not any questions that I would expect a respectable person like yourself to ask.

I wonder what the birthday party age limit is... if RB is going to be coming up for a weekend, and I think I remember his birthday is in January, we ought to hook him up with a HFH party.
        My birthday is on 1/2. I won't be coming up for that weekend for several reasons.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          My birthday is on 1/2. I won't be coming up for that weekend for several reasons.
          Not the least of which being that the team will be in Alabama !
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
            ... Any questions for him?
            Does Brandon have to return the wedding gifts?
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              Not the least of which being that the team will be in Alabama !
              They won't be back?
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                They won't be back?
                Not for the weekend

Comment

I find it odd how the RPI Athletics website was updated almost instantly once JDA signed with the Leafs, however it has been almost 2 days and nothing about BP other than on the lower right hand corner in the RPI in the news section. Is this because the NHL club hasnt announced the signing yet?
                  Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                    I find it odd how the RPI Athletics website was updated almost instantly once JDA signed with the Leafs, however it has been almost 2 days and nothing about BP other than on the lower right hand corner in the RPI in the news section. Is this because the NHL club hasnt announced the signing yet?
                    Maybe the check bounced

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                      Looks like RPI target Steven Beyers is back playing with Orangeville again this season and wont be heading to Fargo in the USHL.

http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1357807

FWIW, Joe Ramieri is also playing for Orangeville, I believe he was linked to RPI at one point as well.
                      Another too many imports situtation for Beyers. As for Ramieri, he's a big (6'2 210) stay at home D and he's bounced around a bit,did some time with Aurora (the Quinn's) last season. he was on a bunch of peeps radar, but seems to have dropped off. We'll see what he can do in O'ville this year...I did read somewhere he scored an 1800 SAT, so the books aren't a problem..not sure about his on-ice game though.
                      Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 08-26-2010, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Maybe the check bounced
                        Possibly the NHL might be looking into this contract sorta like a few they have looked into this summer.
                        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Maybe the check bounced
                          We can hope
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                            was at practice tonight and who was there?......BP! Before everyone gets too excited, I asked Rabbani if BP had signed or not, he said he didn't know. But York turned to us & said that he had To keep the soapbox going though....still no Harkenrider at practice By the way; if Koudys is 6'4"...then "the Beef" is 6'6". I agree with the optimism concerning Higgs & Rogic. Don't overlook Tinordi though
                            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

....or Burgdoerfor
                              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Today is 27 August 2010. There are 42 days (6 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 8 October for the start of next season.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X