Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    "He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-work-with-him
    I enjoy needling Bernie and his worshipers as much as anyone, but this is dumb and a bit of projection on Hillary's part.

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      So Bloomberg should be hiring a food taster right about now?
      Bloomberg is in on it. He'll siphon off enough delegates to get a brokered convention, and she will emerge as Saint Joan. And I'll be fine with it. I will campaign for the Democratic nominee fervently if it's Hillary or Tulsi or the revivified corpse of Andrew Jackson. Vote blue no matter who.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I enjoy needling Bernie and his worshipers as much as anyone, but this is dumb and a bit of projection on Hillary's part.
        The Clintons have always been about one thing above all else. The Clintons. They really found a home in each other.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          She’s probably too busy getting her secret campaign going to speak about this right now
          That's because SHE'S RUNNING AGAIN!

Comment

Shh.

It's a secret.
            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              The Clintons have always been about one thing above all else. The Clintons. They really found a home in each other.
              Pretty much every President ever. Jimmy Carter is the one exception I can think of offhand.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Stop stealing mookie's bit
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Pretty much every President ever. Jimmy Carter is the one exception I can think of offhand.
                  I don't agree with this at all. Sure, they are all narcissists for wanting the job, and they all look out for #1, but among recent (read: in my lifetime) presidents I think JFK and LBJ each had values above themselves (they were just uncannily dirty about the way they got what they wanted), both Bushes believed they were serving a higher cause (even though W was a moron who was being used by the people daddy put around him), and Obama was primarily motivated by strongly held American values of equality before the law (albeit he had a savior complex that makes Warren look modest). Ford was a non-entity with neither pretensions nor ability.

The crassly (and clinically) narcissistic presidents -- Nixon, Clinton, and Dump -- have been a minority. And they all got impeached which tells you their behavior is still regarded as abhorrent to most Americans. These men literally put themselves before their country and paid for it. Others like Dubya put stupid ideas before the good of the country, but that was mental ineptitude, not lack of character.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 01-21-2020, 10:42 AM.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                    About what lmao
                    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Just about everything that Trump has done or has happened since he got elected she said would happen. I see tweets about it every day.
                    Correct. She noted that Trump was a, "clear and present danger" and more.

Now Hillary should go away, but I need to see confirmation on this first or at least with respect to when it was actually said. This suggests it's not a newly made observation:

"In the doc, you're brutally honest on Sanders: 'He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it,'" Rose said, quoting Clinton. "That assessment still hold?"

"Yes, it does," Clinton responded.
                    Regardless it would better for s**t like this to fade into the sunset.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Correct. She noted that Trump was a, "clear and present danger" and more.

Now Hillary should go away, but I need to see confirmation on this first or at least with respect to when it was actually said. This suggests it's not a newly made observation:

Regardless it would better for s**t like this to fade into the sunset.
                      I'm sure she is just confirming what she said before and the media is stirring it all up again because that's what they do.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316
                        Shots fired. Yikes.
                        The best thing to do is ignore her. "How many tank divisions does she have?"
                        Cornell University

Comment

The best thing to do is ignore her. "How many tank divisions does she have?"
                          It is. That's why I deleted the post. It's just dumb and it's swallowing the hook, line, sinker, bobber, reel, rod, fisher, and boat...

The media needs clicks. This was an easy way to take a shot at a brutal rival. THe media gave it to her and she took it.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Brutal rival? I would think that was Trump but we all know where her priorities lie.

Comment

I don't agree with this at all. Sure, they are all narcissists for wanting the job, and they all look out for #1, but among recent (read: in my lifetime) presidents I think JFK and LBJ each had values above themselves (they were just uncannily dirty about the way they got what they wanted), both Bushes believed they were serving a higher cause (even though W was a moron who was being used by the people daddy put around him), and Obama was primarily motivated by strongly held American values of equality before the law (albeit he had a savior complex that makes Warren look modest). Ford was a non-entity with neither pretensions nor ability.

The crassly (and clinically) narcissistic presidents -- Nixon, Clinton, and Dump -- have been a minority. And they all got impeached which tells you their behavior is still regarded as abhorrent to most Americans. These men literally put themselves before their country and paid for it. Others like Dubya put stupid ideas before the good of the country, but that was mental ineptitude, not lack of character.
                              Gotta disagree with this. Bush I AND Bush II were sleazy and 100% bona fide plutes who have perpetuated the inequality we deal with far more than Nixon or Clinton. Bush I gets a free pass on a lot of things, but nothing I have ever seen in my lifetime was a blatantly racist for a campaign than his Willie Horton ads. Nor does he get away with putting Lee Atwater in a position of influence, a guy who makes Steve Bannon look like Mother Theresa.

Everything about Bush II was a disaster and he doesn't get to hide behind a God complex to excuse it. Even he wasn't that dumb - he just played dumb when it suited him. Judge the man by his policies and decisions not by the public persona he wants you to see.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

She was completely right about Trump - if she really did say what is reported about Bernie (callously divisive or not) she's possibly not wrong. The tweet comment doesn't even begin to give credit to how correctly she predicted what we were getting.

Comment

Working...
                                X