• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      He's the most Christian person he knows.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        He's the most Christian person he knows.
        Somewhere, Mike Pence read that Tweet, and started to weep silently asking God what he did to deserve all this, and begging for mercy.

Mother sits beside him, hands to herself, smirking.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Somewhere, Mike Pence read that Tweet, and started to weep silently asking God what he did to deserve all this, and begging for mercy.

Mother sits beside him, hands to herself, smirking.
          See, I think mike sits around hard all day. He loves this. This is what Jesus wanted

Comment

Gotta love centrists. Murkowski is "disturbed" by Mitch McConnell but she can't see enough evidence for impeachment. And every article that talks about her comments mentions Susan Collins as a fellow centrist.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Gotta love centrists. Murkowski is "disturbed" by Mitch McConnell but she can't see enough evidence for impeachment. And every article that talks about her comments mentions Susan Collins as a fellow centrist.

Just wait until Dougie from Bama has to vote against it in a futile attempt to save his jerb.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Just wait until Dougie from Bama has to vote against it in a futile attempt to save his jerb.
                If he were the 67th vote to convict, that's a hill worth dying on. As it is, being a symbolic but ultimately meaningless 47th or 48th vote isn't.

If voting against impeachment gives him even a 1% greater shot at keeping that seat blue, he has to take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  If he were the 67th vote to convict, that's a hill worth dying on. As it is, being a symbolic but ultimately meaningless 47th or 48th vote isn't.

If voting against impeachment gives him even a 1% greater shot at keeping that seat blue, he has to take it.
                  Oh I know, but when he does I can't wait for the Bernouts to have a meltdown and scream about primarying him.

Comment

Dems: "Cleetus, President Trump is evil!"

Cleetus: "From my point of view, the Democrats are evil!"

Dems: "Well then you are lost!"
                    You’re going Star Wars on their arses?
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Oh I know, but when he does I can't wait for the Bernouts to have a meltdown and scream about primarying him.
                      Frankly I find it pretty hilarious that people think their votes on impeachment are going to matter. No ones voting for a Democrat on the ticket if they're for Donald Trump. Period. He got in to check to Donald Trump. This vote is the check. If he loses it's not going to be because of this vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        You’re going Star Wars on their arses?
                        Perhaps slicing off their legs and arms would do them some good in the long run...🤔

Comment

Frankly I find it pretty hilarious that people think their votes on impeachment are going to matter. No ones voting for a Democrat on the ticket if they're for Donald Trump. Period. He got in to check to Donald Trump. This vote is the check. If he loses it's not going to be because of this vote.
                          That's why my first-ever political donations last week went to causes for getting out the vote, fixing gerrymandering,, battling suppression tactics, and registering new voters. Except for my rep (Slotkin), who also got a check from me after her townhall meeting following the impeachment vote.

Now I just have to submit all of my receipts to Soros and wait for my reimbursement check to arrive.
                          Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 12-26-2019, 01:21 PM.

Comment

That's why my first-ever political donations last week went to causes for getting out the vote, fixing gerrymandering,, battling suppression tactics, and registering new voters. Except for my rep (Slotkin), who also got a check from me after her townhall meeting following the impeachment vote.
                            I’m with ya. We need to focus on those who don’t usually vote, not the republicans or again the term “centrists” which no longer refers to anyone near true center. I think there’s a lot more people who just don’t normally vote but can be convinced to vote to get rid of nazis

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I’m with ya. We need to focus on those who don’t usually vote, not the republicans or again the term “centrists” which no longer refers to anyone near true center. I think there’s a lot more people who just don’t normally vote but can be convinced to vote to get rid of nazis
                              Perhaps a lot of centrists don’t vote because they don’t like their options.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                Perhaps a lot of centrists don’t vote because they don’t like their options.
                                People who are actually in the center, sure maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X