Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gophers vs Badgers Nov. 9-10: Yeah, we still hate each other...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gophers vs Badgers Nov. 9-10: Yeah, we still hate each other...

Another Border Skirmish with the red team. Gophers are 168-94-23 all-time against the BADgers in the longest rivalry in Gopher history (1922). I wonder if Tony Granato will get the team above .500 this season? Will Menards in Madison have a 2 for 1 paint thinner sale on Sunday? So many questions...so little time.

Go...

Sorry EDIT:

Last edited by SteveO; 11-08-2018, 02:12 PM.

Re: Gophers vs Badgers Nov. 9-10: Yeah, we still hate each other...

UW does have a better record than you schlubs. When is the last time UW played the rodents and UW had a better record?

I've been lurking in your thread....Motzaball Man says his team is soft, the fans agree they are spineless and gutless.

BADgers sweep.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

These both seem like kind of bipolar teams to me. Hard to know which teams will show up this weekend. Hopefully not the same Gopher team that "played" Friday night against Mankato. Didn't watch Saturday but sounded like a little better effort but still not the outcome we wanted.

Gophers have had good recent success in Madison, I'll say split.
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Also, found this interesting retweet from GPL.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
          Also, found this interesting retweet from GPL.

In other words...never.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            UW does have a better record than you schlubs. When is the last time UW played the rodents and UW had a better record?

I've been lurking in your thread....Motzaball Man says his team is soft, the fans agree they are spineless and gutless.

BADgers sweep.
            I believe the answer to that is February, 2011. They were close in February, 2017.

Comment

Before things get ugly, I just wanted take a moment and say congratulations and nice job on that guy you picked to save Gopher Hockey.

Seems like a good fit for all you huge *******s!
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

https://youtu.be/yn1nfCQFKd8

**** em’ Bucky! Well...not literally.

Going to stock up on thinner tonight!
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

I hate you all
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

https://youtu.be/HYMTMqei5AY

https://youtu.be/fHN1GTpTdoE

https://youtu.be/x48ZkZiVbmE

https://youtu.be/q6QSoWOInBg

https://youtu.be/gx6TBrfCW54
                    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                      Before things get ugly, I just wanted take a moment and say congratulations and nice job on that guy you picked to save Gopher Hockey.

Seems like a good fit for all you huge *******s!
                      Godwin's law of hockey debate - dong pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                        I hate you all

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdlpafQFRJE
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

How soon before Motzkoball joins the Fleckster's club and puts paddles on the hockey helmets and simplifies the jerseys with all last names being the same? I know spelling can be a burden on you folks. I truly did like the real gold trim instead of that urine colored crap on the FB team's uni's. Anything's better than the urine colored crap except for crap colored crap.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                              That was a fun weekend even though the Gophers lost the outdoor game. That was my first (and only) trip to Madison, the outcome of that Friday game in Madison was fun before roadtripping the rest of the way to Chicago.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X