No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Hey Kep... Newcastle and Tottenham play each other tomorrow, so I wanted to congratulate you on your team's victory.

Why didn't I hop on the Man City bandwagon?
    At home, no less.

But your solace is that as a Mets fan my teams are notable for underperforming, so the Magpies have a shot.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Iron Front was anti-Nazi. It was the anti-monarchist, anti-fascist, anti-communist movement.

It has become an international symbol for protecting democracy from terrorism from the right or the left.

They're the good guys.
      Yeah, and the league has stated they view it as a political symbol and that it’s not allowed per the Fan Code of Conduct.

Of course, both the TA and ECS openly displayed it on camera last night with no punishment.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Yeah, and the league has stated they view it as a political symbol and that it’s not allowed per the Fan Code of Conduct.

Of course, both the TA and ECS openly displayed it on camera last night with no punishment.
        It absolutely is a political symbol. It's a symbol of opposition to authoritarian regimes. Displaying that is worth getting kicked out, or going to jail.

Neutrality favors the oppressor. I didn't really think I'd live to see the day in America where saying you were anti-fascist was considered "partisan," but so be it. If Republicans don't like it they shouldn't have become a white nationalist terrorist group.

Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Crystal Palace was 0-4-16 against United, until today.

ABU
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            It absolutely is a political symbol. It's a symbol of opposition to authoritarian regimes. Displaying that is worth getting kicked out, or going to jail.

Neutrality favors the oppressor. I didn't really think I'd live to see the day in America where saying you were anti-fascist was considered "partisan," but so be it. If Republicans don't like it they shouldn't have become a white nationalist terrorist group.

The ECS, the TA and many other groups (Atlanta’s especially) have basically called out the league for hypocrisy on the issue considering they allow other “political” displays like Pride flags, Military appreciation camo kits, the National Anthem etc.

They’re coming down on the Iron Front images because:
            1. The Antifa associations make them nervous.
            2. They can’t market and sell IF imagery.

Of course the Portland owner completely missed the whole point:
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Not news: SJ beats Vancouver 3-1.
              News: Outshoots then 43-5.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                A new MLS record!

Somehow Vancouver is not the worse team in the league, that would be Cincinnati.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Any sport......

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Somehow XXXX is not the worse team in the league, that would be Cincinnati.
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

What'd I tell you?

1-nil Castle, 30 in
                    Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      What'd I tell you?

1-nil Castle, 30 in
                      At the half, still 1-0 Newcastle. This is not what I expected.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        And final. Congratulations!
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          Two of us

But mookie’ll Take it
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            And final. Congratulations!
                            Yay! Our first win of the season!
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              That’s like some of the indoor games I was goalie for. I would go home feeling like I got hit by a bus.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

MLS West is crazy...3 points separating 2nd from 7th. Portland is in 8th 6 points out of 2nd place with a game in hand on everyone above them...
                                LAFC has already clinched playoffs I believe...
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X