No announcement yet.

Colgate 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very exciting to read today's announcement of great incoming class. Next 4 years should be fun for Gate women’s hockey.😎

Comment

• Re: Colgate 2017-2018

Originally posted by Rightnut View Post
      I haven't seen any Colgate threads so may as well start one and see if there are any Colgate fans lurking on this board. Up and coming program, new rink, full complement of scholarships, great academics, beautiful campus, highly rated recruiting classes for next few years (for whatever that is worth) and lots of returning scorers this year bodes well for the program. Is the year they make the jump into the top echelons on of the ECAC? Discuss.
      Rightnut, this old thread is due a refresh now the new era of young players will begin at Colgate. Since your original thread produced some good results over the last two seasons, I recommend you be the one to start a new thread for 2019-2020.

The last 2 senior classes won't be forgotten, but 14 sophomore/freshman players will pave the way to their own legacy and keep things rolling....

Comment

• Originally posted by WH Fan View Post
        Rightnut, this old thread is due a refresh now the new era of young players will begin at Colgate. Since your original thread produced some good results over the last two seasons, I recommend you be the one to start a new thread for 2019-2020.

The last 2 senior classes won't be forgotten, but 14 sophomore/freshman players will pave the way to their own legacy and keep things rolling....
        The coach and his staff have done a remarkable job at Colgate. The future remains bright and excited to see where they end up in the rankings next year. Where are the gaps outside of losing a proven goal scorer like JE?

Comment

• Re: Colgate & ECAC

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
          The coach and his staff have done a remarkable job at Colgate. The future remains bright and excited to see where they end up in the rankings next year. Where are the gaps outside of losing a proven goal scorer like JE?
          Looking at their current lineup and incoming class. They have the potential to be an extremely dangerous group. There is something about a winning culture and almost the entire incoming class has won Internationally, nationally and at their club level against some of the world's best. I think this a dark horse school that will run with best. I think scoring will not be as much of a problem with the returning/incoming class. Perhaps an experienced starting goaltender and possibly the youth of this group might have some growing pains, but maybe not! ECAC looks to be an awesome division with Clarkson reloading, Princeton looking strong and Big Reds resurgence among all the other teams. Great to see. Any thoughts on who is going to play in the ECAC finals and win this year?

Comment

Working...
          X