Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2017-2018

Originally posted by Reddington View Post
    My favorite announcers this year have been RPI, BU and Robert Morris.
    The Brown guy is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleIXHockey View Post
      The Brown guy is excellent.
      Where have you been all my life? His name's Mike Rubin. Brown women's hockey being Brown women's hockey, he doesn't get much exposure.

Comment

Congrats to Jessie Eldridge:
        https://www.ecachockey.com/women/201...ebruary_Awards
        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
          Well deserved. Congrats.
          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Here we are In the ECAC semis against Clarkson and already in the first we have had 4-5 breakaways against us. We cannot win if that continues as we are already down 2. Guigere is our Achilles heel as she simply can overpower most of our players. Turn up the volume offense...😬

Comment

Need a goal. Next goal by either team will be big.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reddington View Post
                Need a goal. Next goal by either team will be big.
                Clarkson showed their talent today. We haven’t been shut out in a long time. Sauve the difference, we couldn’t solve her. Great season for our historically gifted senior class. Thanks for all the great memories ladies.🤗

Comment

Anybody worried about Fargo moving to that vacant Yale coaching spot with Vickie as the Eli AD. I remember when Mark Murphy moved over to Northwestern and he took our women's basketball coach with him. We have never been the same (although we are improving with the new coach the last two years).

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer View Post
                    Anybody worried about Fargo moving to that vacant Yale coaching spot with Vickie as the Eli AD. I remember when Mark Murphy moved over to Northwestern and he took our women's basketball coach with him. We have never been the same (although we are improving with the new coach the last two years).
                    IMO, it would be much, much harder to build a winner at Yale than at Colgate. So unless Yale is offering a lot of cash, I don't see it.
                    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer View Post
                      Would Yale be a more desirable position? I think the brand new rink, recent success that he helped achieve, and ability to offer scholarships would make Colgate more desirable to coach at, unless Yale were to pay significantly more.

There are other factors but my initial outsider reaction is not to expect Fargo to move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
                        Would Yale be a more desirable position? I think the brand new rink, recent success that he helped achieve, and ability to offer scholarships would make Colgate more desirable to coach at, unless Yale were to pay significantly more.

There are other factors but my initial outsider reaction is not to expect Fargo to move.
                        Not a chance, Fargo is not the only coach out there with a Colgate connection. And my guesstimate is nothing more than a guesstimate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lindsay View Post

He’s not going anywhere. Better programs with more cash than Yale have made runs at him and Colgate steps up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reddington View Post
                            Not a chance, Fargo is not the only coach out there with a Colgate connection. And my guesstimate is nothing more than a guesstimate.
                            For a school it’s size with its emphasis on academics Colgate is very serious about its sports. Just need a new men’s coach.

Comment

Congrats to Tanner Gates getting First Team all USCHO Rookie team. That's quite an achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by Rightnut View Post
                                Congrats to Tanner Gates getting First Team all USCHO Rookie team. That's quite an achievement.
                                Interesting that the two defenseman rookies of the year are from California.

Comment

Working...
                                X