Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    This topic popped up on Twitter and seemed to fit the "ignorant hicks voting against their best interests to own the libs" topic.
    This problem will take care of itself:

Last edited by Kepler; 07-30-2019, 10:06 AM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Can't argue with that I guess.
      The more I think about it, the more I think it's also a little more complicated than that even on the face

I think it's more than just that. It's the number of population centers. As of 2010, Minnesota has twice the number of cities with >25,000 people. 60% more >50,000.

Among the sixteen >50k, all are in the Twin Cities except for Duluth, Rochester, and St. Cloud. Hell, 6 of the 16 are in Hennepin County alone! Only one of the 16 are hard red. Iowa's are spread all over the state. There really isn't a single population center. It's a farm-centric state way more than Minnesota. And it's not even close. I know this seems obvious, but when you really look at the data and maps, it's pretty stark.

I'd be willing to bet that likelihood of voting GOP tracks very well to a relatively flat population density map.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I'd be willing to bet that likelihood of voting GOP tracks very well to a relatively flat population density map.
        Rebuttal: Texas.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          That's because our cities are bigger than our farms. In Iowa, the cities aren't that big. Without Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota would East Dakota.
          That is a lame argument. So you are saying if things were different they wouldnt be the same?

It isnt like all of the cities in Iowa are bastions of liberalism these days. It seems to have changed quite a bit since my grandparents lived there.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Rebuttal: Texas.
            True. Ft. Worth is basically the capital of Dumpistan.

Comment

This is how sane people act:

President Donald Trump has been known to have aides to print out versions of tweets about him he likes so he can sign them and mail them to the author, a close ally has said.

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz told Politico that after Trump had liked one of his tweets, a printed-out copy of it complete with Trump's signature arrived at his Congressional office address in Washington, DC.

Gaetz framed the print-out, which now hangs on the wall.
              https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-author-2019-7

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Totes stable genius.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

If we have 4 more years of this, I really have to question our systems ability to deal with someone who is legitimately unfit to run their post. What is the protocol for that?

We seemed to have flirted with that idea with Reagan's 2nd term, but it's still up for debate. Dumpy is taking that and saying "Hold my beer..."
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Lol. I’m sure size of farms is part of it, and I’m sure the smaller farmers are hit harder

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      That is a lame argument. So you are saying if things were different they wouldnt be the same?

It isnt like all of the cities in Iowa are bastions of liberalism these days. It seems to have changed quite a bit since my grandparents lived there.
                      No, it’s a rebuttal of Rube’s idea that Minnesota is immune to being ****ing stupid. That’s the whole point. We went blue and Iowa didn’t because our urban centers are so large relative to the rest of the state.

That’s how you explain differences and similarities. You point out how they’re different and similar.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

File under "Shocking but hardly surprising."
                        What does putting "America first" have anything to do with the UAE?. Why would they even be a concern?
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Ted Cruz, 20 Senators ask for new wealthy tax cut via executive order
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            What does putting "America first" have anything to do with the UAE?. Why would they even be a concern?
                            Because the Republicans are concerned about them. Guatemala? **** em.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              This problem will take care of itself:

Its only 7% though. If it were 25%, maybe we'd be getting somewhere.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Its only 7% though. If it were 25%, maybe we'd be getting somewhere.
                                Wow.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X