X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Nobody cared when they did it to John Kerry. Why should anyone care now?
    I expect that out of Republicans because they're a treasonous money laundering cult. A bit more surprised to see this out of fellow Dems.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      I expect that out of Republicans because they're a treasonous money laundering cult. A bit more surprised to see this out of fellow Dems.
      Dems didn't care about John Kerry in the slightest. They just let the Republicans get away with it.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        I'm assuming that since there were zero suicide bombings in Kabul and his job was to watch for them in case they happened, that it wasn't as dangerous as he's claiming because it wasn't.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Januar...taurant_attack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decemb...Kabul_bombings

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

I missed the part where he was there in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Which has nothing to do with anything anybody said, but please do continue.
            Reading is FUNdamental:

talks about how dangerous it was and how he constantly had to carry a gun when in reality he worked on spreadsheets in the safest area of Afghanistan (Kabul). And the sources for that claim about being the uber driver or whatever are his own quotes.
            Dude you gotta read all the posts not just yours

Maybe that wasnt what YOU were saying (though your post wasnt much better...Jewish moms dont speak with that level of condescension ) but that is 100% what trixie is implying.

If you arent impressed by his service that is fine, but then dont talk about it you dont need to crap all over it just because you look at the military as a joke.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm assuming that since there were zero suicide bombings in Kabul and his job was to watch for them in case they happened, that it wasn't as dangerous as he's claiming because it wasn't.
              Yeah well you know what they say about assuming trix...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I missed the part where he was there in 2014.
                For 7 months in 2014 apparently, again if he's to be believed.....

Comment

I don't look at the military as a joke and neither does Kep but there's a pretty clear difference between what privileged people like Buttigieg do for their service compared to some poor person from Appalachia or the inner city of LA.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    If you arent impressed by his service that is fine, but then dont talk about it you dont need to crap all over it just because you look at the military as a joke.
                    Either you did not read what I wrote or you are an idiot.

Your insecurity overdetermines everything you read and write. Let it go. Nobody is looking down on you until you open your yap.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Reading is FUNdamental:

Dude you gotta read all the posts not just yours

Maybe that wasnt what YOU were saying (though your post wasnt much better...Jewish moms dont speak with that level of condescension ) but that is 100% what trixie is implying.

Doesn't Kep work for a defense contractor or something military related? Trying to see if I have this straight:

1) He's crapping on military service but happily cashes paychecks due to the military
                      2) He wants all plutes and influence peddlers jailed while attending swanky DC cocktail parties every week paid for by said plutes and influence peddlers.
                      3) He blasts the rich defined as anybody making over 75K a year while accepting a regular allowance from his more successful spouse to buy trinkets like 2nd homes and cars.

Am I missing anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        I'd say he did his duty. And the safest place over there is like someone saying they stayed at the nicest hotel in Southside Chicago, except worse, of course.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          For 7 months in 2014 apparently, again if he's to be believed.....
                          Right, from March to September. Those bombings happened in January and December.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Either you did not read what I wrote or you are an idiot.

Your insecurity overdetermines everything you read and write. Let it go. Nobody is looking down on you until you open your yap.
                            Why would I think you are looking down on me? Me defending someone else has nothing to do with me. I didnt serve...hell Mayor Pete isnt even the candidate I am behind. He has nothing to do with me at all. The only one who is defending themselves here is you YOU

No one is asking you to worship Pete over his service (that is a straw man you came up with on your own) we just think it looks rather weak when you **** on it. Though you look better doing it than trix who apparently thinks Mayor Pete is the staff accountant at Club Med Kabul (calm down trix I am just exaggerating for humor)

You got it all wrong man...I just dont want us eating our own. How you think about me doesnt even figure into the equation.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

How you think about me doesnt even figure into the equation.
                              Hint: I don't.

My comments aren't about Pete. They're about our camosexual culture. It's not a good thing. Let's respect soldiers by giving them other options than becoming soldiers.

Make the 1% die for their own portfolios.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 10-11-2019, 11:17 AM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Right, from March to September. Those bombings happened in January and December.
                                Soo.....your take is that the bombers were only active in two months of the year, and weren't scouting out for opportunities in the months from March to December? Huh..

Comment

Working...
                                X