Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union College Hockey 2014-2015 "ReUnion 2015? Why "Nott"? (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Union College Hockey 2014-2015 "ReUnion 2015? Why "Nott"? (Part 2)

Champ named to All-League team by media and came in 3rd for POY. Foo named to All-Rookie team. I would expect the same when the coaches awards come out today, with Taylor & Vecks possibly on 2nd or 3rd AL teams.
    http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...ciation-playe/
    UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

Novak signs ATO with Albany Devils:

http://bit.ly/1xmlrPQ

Comment

Originally posted by ADK11 View Post
        Champ named to All-League team by media and came in 3rd for POY. Foo named to All-Rookie team. I would expect the same when the coaches awards come out today, with Taylor & Vecks possibly on 2nd or 3rd AL teams.
        http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...ciation-playe/
        That's where I had Ciampini on my ballot as well, 3rd for POY and on all-conference team. I had Scarfo instead of Foo on my rookie team, though the difference is pretty negligible.

Comment

Stevens to sign deal with Florida

Comment

http://www.ecachockey.com/men/2014-1...003_Men_Awards
            Coaches awards are out - Champ 1st Team, Taylor 3rd, Foo AR. Too bad Vecchione wasn't named but can't argue much with who was picked.. a lot of great players in the league right now. As something to watch next season, with 50 points this season Vecks is now at 86 for career and could pass 100 by the end of the calendar year if everything goes right. Could challenge for all-time at this pace.

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            Stevens to sign deal with Florida
            http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=759040
            That's good news and very happy for Colin. A great kid who worked hard and nice to see a local boy do good. Florida could be a good place to get some opportunities with Loungo on the backside of his career. This has been quite a run for U in the goaltending department, hope Alex & the frosh can keep it going next season.
            UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

Mike Vechionne not being named to one of the all league teams is a joke.
              tied for 2nd in league in scoring, 4th in league in goals, lef league in assists and was the player of the week more than any player in league.
              what a farce
              Also top ten in league in +/_
              Last edited by Hokydad; 03-20-2015, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Mike Vechionne not being named to one of the all league teams is a joke.
                tied for 2nd in league in scoring, 4th in league in goals, lef league in assists and was the player of the week more than any player in league.
                what a farce

Comment

Congratulations and good luck to Colin, Max and Champ. You guys certainly deserve it.
                  Hockey is life, the rest is just details!

Comment

Any word on our schedule for next year? What does our non-conference look like? Any thoughts on our recruits?
                    DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                    DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                      Any word on our schedule for next year? What does our non-conference look like? Any thoughts on our recruits?
                      TENTATIVE!!!

BU, UConn, Maine(2), Michigan, UNH,

RPI at TU, at Dartmouth Tourney (2)

3 unknown. A lot of home games in October. I believe every weekend with Oct 30/31 tentatively scheduled for the RPI home and home.

Comment

I know that this is way early and most of us are still grieving but any thoughts on what things might look like for lines next year? Just to throw something against the wall
                        Forwards
                        Scarfo - Vecchione - Foo
                        Ammirato - Wilkins - Hynes
                        DiPauli - Lichtenwald - Pontarelli
                        Krug - Roy - Cruice
                        Defense
                        Bassard - DeSimone
                        Light - Taylor
                        Gingras - Henry
                        Goalie
                        Alex

We add to these two goalies, 1 defensemen and 4 forwards.

Any thoughts on you you think will step up next year? Who will have a breakout year?
                        DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                        DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                          TENTATIVE!!!

BU, UConn, Maine(2), Michigan, UNH,

RPI at TU, at Dartmouth Tourney (2)

3 unknown. A lot of home games in October. I believe every weekend with Oct 30/31 tentatively scheduled for the RPI home and home.
                          Still amazes me that Michigan (THE U of Michigan) will be playing a game at Messa. I really hope I'm not out of town when they come in.

I've said it before and I know why they're doing this, but I'm not a fan of the RPI home & home that early in the season.

Should we start an off-season thread, if one hasn't been started already?
                          Union Hockey

2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aweise View Post
                            Still amazes me that Michigan (THE U of Michigan) will be playing a game at Messa. I really hope I'm not out of town when they come in.

I've said it before and I know why they're doing this, but I'm not a fan of the RPI home & home that early in the season.

Should we start an off-season thread, if one hasn't been started already?
                            Ken Schott announced a while back that Michigan would be the weekend of October 23rd-24th.

Comment

I know that this is way early and most of us are still grieving but any thoughts on what things might look like for lines next year? Just to throw something against the wall
                              Forwards
                              Scarfo - Vecchione - Foo
                              Krug - Roy - Cruice
                              Defense
                              Bassard - DeSimone
                              Light - Taylor
                              Gingras - Henry
                              Goalie
                              Alex

Any thoughts on you you think will step up next year? Who will have a breakout year?
                              With Vecchione's offensive production this year, is he a free agent candidate for the NHL?

Comment

Forwards
                                Scarfo - Vecchione - Foo
                                Krug - Roy - Cruice
                                Defense
                                Bassard - DeSimone
                                Light - Taylor
                                Gingras - Henry
                                Goalie
                                Alex

Originally posted by alnike View Post
                                With Vecchione's offensive production this year, is he a free agent candidate for the NHL?

Yes, he is. I'm surprised he hasn't signed yet, but it's something I still unfortunately expect to happen.

As for those lines, I would assume that some freshmen will show up and, you know, play hockey.

Comment

Working...
                                X