X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Huh. Dumpies gonna dump.

Does Klobuchar still think she can work with that side of the aisle?
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Comment

I hope he gets run over by a steamroller.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Huh. Dumpies gonna dump.

Does Klobuchar still think she can work with that side of the aisle?
          Does Biden?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Huh. Dumpies gonna dump.
            They are who we thought they were.

Comment

The maga challenge is really a thing...don’t do meth, kids.

Comment

Every single day I am at least a little surprised at how hypocritical republicans in the House and Senate (and their voters, that's the more important part of the equation) are. Each new revelation or old quote dug up further shows this, the Nunes example just being the latest. If you are stupid enough to vote for a republican, how do you even know what you are voting for? First Nunes doesn't want whistleblowers revealed and now he does? Whichever stand on this you take, how do you vote for him? Explain it to me republicans. Please, because I really want to know what goes into your thinking and decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                  Every single day I am at least a little surprised at how hypocritical republicans in the House and Senate (and their voters, that's the more important part of the equation) are. Each new revelation or old quote dug up further shows this, the Nunes example just being the latest. If you are stupid enough to vote for a republican, how do you even know what you are voting for? First Nunes doesn't want whistleblowers revealed and now he does? Whichever stand on this you take, how do you vote for him? Explain it to me republicans. Please, because I really want to know what goes into your thinking and decisions.
                  Your mistake is that you believe they think before voting.

Comment

They don't care. To them, only Republicans should be allowed to rule, and when they do, they can do anything they want.

Democrats shouldn't even exist.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

God, gays, and guns.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        God, gays, and guns.
                        and the BAY-BEEZ!
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          and the BAY-BEEZ!
                          I think you mean fetuses. They don't care about them once they are born.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            and the BAY-BEEZ!
                            Part of the God part of the Conservative Triad.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                              I think you mean fetuses. They don't care about them once they are born.
                              Indeed...cause as Carlin said "Once you're born...you're on your own."
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                God, gays, and guns.
                                I was speaking with a couple of my union members yesterday, and the vitriolic hate for democrats was off the charts, largely because of one thing: guns. These two guys are so blinded by their belief in the myth that democrats are going to eliminate their right to own a firearm they are blinded to everything republicans are actually doing. One said there has never been in his lifetime a bigger push by democrats to make owning a gun illegal. Then he got on impeachment. The democrats aren't doing anything because all they have thought about for 2 or 3 years is impeaching trump. By the time he got to liberals who won't let him spank his children and what a c&nt Pelosi is, I gave up him. Of course all these republicans he votes for have made his life oh so much better. Like by gutting workers compensation laws and making his state right to work, which has eviscerated some union's ability to effectively negotiate decent contracts or have enough boots on the ground to see that the contracts they do have are effectively enforced. Or by endless trade wars that have made the cost of doing business so much more expensive and negatively impacts his employer's ability to compete.

I read an interesting quote in an article by Joe Posnanski in The Athletic about Marvin Miller, the deceased head of the Major League Baseball Player's Association, and his prospects of being enshrined in the Hall Of Fame. The article noted Miller said "Fans don’t seem to understand that the largest pocketbook issue that faces them is the tax money being used for essentially free stadiums for wealthy owners. That’s hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars in cities where schools are crumbling and highways and bridges need repair. It amazes me. Fans don’t complain about the real issues. Mostly, they don’t even understand them." This is the sad truth about the way millions upon millions of voters view the issues. They understand next to nothing. Every scrap of data, reasonable evidence, and just their day-to-day situation should show people that republicans are not the friends of about 90% of America. Maybe even 95%. It is SHOCKING how stupid so many people are.

Comment

Working...
                                X