This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Just to close the loop -- David Pacan signed with Niagara (OHL). Another one bites the dust.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      Just to close the loop -- David Pacan signed with Niagara (OHL). Another one bites the dust.
      I had a funny feeling he'd end up in the OHL after such a dubious departure from UVM. I do wonder if Seth even re-inquired about him at all since he was on RPIs radar before during recruiting.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

On Friday, the Stouffville Spirit defeated the Oakville Blades 4-2. Matt Neal had no points or penalties. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1345717

Neal's line is now 8-5-3-8-4.
        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-02-2010, 11:56 PM.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Dubuque Fighting Saints lost to the Omaha Lancers 3-2. Luke Curadi did not dress due to his suspension. This was game #5 by my count. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1341482

Curadi's line is now 0-0-0-0-0.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Youngstown Phantoms defeated the Des Moines Buccaneers 3-2 in overtime. Chris Bradley had no points or penalties. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1341483

Bradley's line is now 1-0-0-0-0.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Dam Cornwall game has been in a shootout for about an hour. Either it's the world's longest shootout or someone forgot to update the score. JL has an assist on the Colt's only goal and a slashing penalty.

I'll eventually post the usual summary.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Brockville Braves 2-1 (3-2) in a shootout. Jacob Laliberté had an assist and a slashing penalty. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318592

Laliberté's line is now 8-7-6-13-2.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                  Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            8- 7- 6- 13-  2 10/06/10
                  Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)       8- 5- 3-  8-  4 10/03/10
                  Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                     4- 0- 1-  1-  7 10/02/10
                  Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/08/10

Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)      1- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/02/10

Women
                  Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        0- 0- 0-0-0.00-.000 10/02/10
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    On Friday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Brockville Braves 2-1 (3-2) in a shootout. Jacob Laliberté had an assist and a slashing penalty. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318592

Laliberté's line is now 8-7-6-13-2.
                    Back in the scoring column. I did not think he could be shut down totally for two games in a row. Did he get a chance in the shootout?
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      Back in the scoring column. I did not think he could be shut down totally for two games in a row. Did he get a chance in the shootout?
                      According to said boxscore link, the shootout shooters were Tylor Spink, Mitch Zion, and Youssef Kabbaj. Therefore, no.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        According to said boxscore link, the shootout shooters were Tylor Spink, Mitch Zion, and Youssef Kabbaj. Therefore, no.
                        I was surprised that JL was not one of the first three shooters.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Spotted one potential recruit at the R-W Scrimmage. His dad was wearing a fleece that read "Pelham hockey". He was about 6 ft tall, brown hair, slight build. I'll check rosters later to see if I can identify him. I didn't bring a camera, so no picture.
                          Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            I was surprised that JL was not one of the first three shooters.
                            As was I-thus the reason for the question.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                              Spotted one potential recruit at the R-W Scrimmage. His dad was wearing a fleece that read "Pelham hockey". He was about 6 ft tall, brown hair, slight build. I'll check rosters later to see if I can identify him. I didn't bring a camera, so no picture.
                              One of the walkons/club team member Marc Flory played for Pelham High. So I dont know if maybe it was a brother or something.
                              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                                One of the walkons/club team member Marc Flory played for Pelham High. So I dont know if maybe it was a brother or something.
                                Flory is listed on the club roster at 6'3 195...are we sure he dressed tonight? Perhaps it was him in street clothes...dunno
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X