Carry on.

Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

My wayward son
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I’m considering it a blessing I didn’t wake up to a dozen more posts arguing about the ways in which trump is smart

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        I’m considering it a blessing I didn’t wake up to a dozen more posts arguing about the ways in which trump is smart
        Not reading back, but I'm going to guess it involved one of Rube's ill-phrased statements about Trump's nature, and trix/rufie/et al falling all over themselves to call him a moron, then Rube doubling-down on the statement, inviting more scorn, then Rube whining about nuanced opinions not being allowed by the lefties, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Not reading back, but I'm going to guess it involved one of Rube's ill-phrased statements about Trump's nature, and trix/rufie/et al falling all over themselves to call him a moron, then Rube doubling-down on the statement, inviting more scorn, then Rube whining about nuanced opinions not being allowed by the lefties, etc.
          The actual word "nuance" wasn't used, but with that subtle nuance aside, very well done. Full marks!
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Actually I think he and burd were both saying he is smart...but I half read it because I dont care.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Actually I recall trix agreeing with rube, so there’s that!

Comment

I wasn't even posting last night!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Actually I recall trix agreeing with rube, so there’s that!
                  It was me. He is an evil slime but he has a sly, evil brilliance to manipulate people. Not smart about anything else but when you can manipulate the sheeple you don't need to be smart about everything else

Comment

Don't blame me!!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      It was me. He is an evil slime but he has a sly, evil brilliance to manipulate people. Not smart about anything else but when you can manipulate the sheeple you don't need to be smart about everything else
                      Ive heard him called “cunning” which seems right. “Brilliance” is a step too far for me.
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        Ive heard him called “cunning” which seems right. “Brilliance” is a step too far for me.
                        Well, when he can pull the wool over the eyes of millions of people, get the Fundies to believe he is the next coming despite epitomizing the anti-Christ, make the idjits in fly over country believe he is helping them when he is screwing them without the assist of K-Y, I think it is a bit past cunning.

Comment

Well, when he can pull the wool over the eyes of millions of people, get the Fundies to believe he is the next coming despite epitomizing the anti-Christ, make the idjits in fly over country believe he is helping them when he is screwing them without the assist of K-Y, I think it is a bit past cunning.
                          No one has ever gone broke underestimating the American public.

Picture the average American in your head, now remember that roughly half the population is dumber than that.

Comment

I feel like he’s not really the one doing it. They’re doing it to themselves, out of a misplaced devotion to enmity, and would be doing exactly the same thing if it was Clint Eastwood or Kanye West in the big chair.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              I feel like he’s not really the one doing it. They’re doing it to themselves, out of a misplaced devotion to enmity, and would be doing exactly the same thing if it was Clint Eastwood or Kanye West in the big chair.
                              The guy knows how to play things. They may be willing to be stupid but he knows just how to lead them along. No way he figured this out by reading research, but like any good little sociopath he knows just what to do to get what he wants. Clint Eastwood and Kanye both rode the wave but then the wave crested and fell over on itself. God willing the same will happen in this situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X