Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part II: Moving on with 2020 Vision!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part II: Moving on with 2020 Vision!

IT'S 2020 AND CLARKSON STILL SUCKS!invisible lower case letters
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
      Tinordi was a forward

since everyone is doing it:

Polacek - Higgs - Haggerty
      Reilly - Bailen
      Kasdorf

and a second "fan favorites" team (pay no attention to the fact that most of these players were on the team my senior year)

Lee - Bubela - Brutlag
      Curadi - Dolan
      Coupal (this is a cop out because I couldn't choose between Bryce and Diebold)
      You're right, maybe that's my subconscious feelings towards our D coming out.... ?
      Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
        You're right, maybe that's my subconscious feelings towards our D coming out.... ?
        Maybe you were thinking about his father or brother?
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Edit: only the third link (postgame interview appears to work and it isn't the https problem.
          Here is the highlight video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZFUy2_hNFY (Not a great video. A comment by the poster blames the film which they received from CCT.)
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-04-2020, 04:04 AM.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I wonder how much we benefited on Friday from the game vs. UMA while CCT hasn't played in three weeks.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              I wonder how much we benefited on Friday from the game vs. UMA while CCT hasn't played in three weeks.
              I thought about that in the first period, but when we continued to go after them in the second and third periods, I think we had more to do with the way they played.
              There was a commitment to our play that I haven't seen before. Really good performance by RPI.
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
              Benjamin Franklin
              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
              Gary Player

Comment

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                I thought about that in the first period, but when we continued to go after them in the second and third periods, I think we had more to do with the way they played.
                There was a commitment to our play that I haven't seen before. Really good performance by RPI.
                Pretty impressive. I think the battle for # 1 goalie is on. Also 2 of the goals were by defensemen. Not ideal, but better than a loss. I would’ be surprised if Clarkson doesn’t blow out Union tonight. And as good as the win was, we absolutely need to comeback with as a good a performance tonight. Or the Clarkson game will just be a blip on the screen .

Comment

Originally posted by 25+years View Post
                  Pretty impressive. I think the battle for # 1 goalie is on. Also 2 of the goals were by defensemen. Not ideal, but better than a loss. I would’ be surprised if Clarkson doesn’t blow out Union tonight. And as good as the win was, we absolutely need to comeback with as a good a performance tonight. Or the Clarkson game will just be a blip on the screen .
                  Little surprised that Clarkson was ranked so high, but given recent history against them, a great win. Big effort on the penalty kill.

Comment

Originally posted by 25+years View Post
                    Also 2 of the goals were by defensemen. Not ideal, but better than a loss.
                    Scoring from the blue line isn't a bad thing. Further, you can't really count Reilly's ENG for that because he just happened to be the guy to throw the puck down ice.
                    RPI Pep Band
                    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

FOUR POINT WEEKEND!

First one not against Union since January of 2015 at home against Colgate and Cornell and first one on the road since the North Country trip in 2013.
                      RPI Pep Band
                      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Good news and not so good news:
                        Good news- RPI is now tied for 4th place.
                        Not so good news- QU has 2 games in hand and Colgate & Dartmouth have 3.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                          Good news and not so good news:
                          Good news- RPI is now tied for 4th place.
                          Not so good news- QU has 2 games in hand and Colgate & Dartmouth have 3.
                          Still have 2 games against both Colgate and Dartmouth and one game against Quinnipiac though. Quinnipiac moved to 3rd with their win, so no longer tied with them. Anyways, I'm not too worried about our positioning currently because if we keep playing like this, it will work itself out, and we will end up with a high seed.

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                            Still have 2 games against both Colgate and Dartmouth and one game against Quinnipiac though. Quinnipiac moved to 3rd with their win, so no longer tied with them. Anyways, I'm not too worried about our positioning currently because if we keep playing like this, it will work itself out, and we will end up with a high seed.
                            Oh, I’m not worried either. I’m still delighted with the North Country sweep. Way too early to start thinking about positioning. Would like to get at least a split next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                              Oh, I’m not worried either. I’m still delighted with the North Country sweep. Way too early to start thinking about positioning. Would like to get at least a split next weekend.
                              I agree it's much too early to talk seeding/home ice/etc. 11 games in, 11 to go. I agree a split would be welcome next weekend... but it is time to talk about starting to play consistently solid hockey week after week no matter who the weekend's opponents happen to be.

If we can do that, the results will take care of themselves.

PS-As a card carrying member og the Goalie Guild, I've been gratified to see the tighter play in our games this weekend and sharper play in the crease these last several games.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X