No announcement yet.

Abortion: Why Not Thoughts and Prayers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Abortion: Why Not Thoughts and Prayers?

PA: lawmakers want to require death certificates for fertilized eggs that never implanted.

Right out of Mike Pence's playbook.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Great law.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Great law.
        What do women see in Republicans? I don't know.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

My sister is like that. Sadly.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The governor will veto it if it even had enough support to pass (which the article is conspicuously silent on), so who cares. State lawmakers introduce crap bills all the time, 95% of which never make it out of committee.
            Last edited by unofan; 12-01-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by missthundercat View Post
              fyp

Comment

What about all those sperm that get flushed every day? Let’s take this a step farther

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  What about all those sperm that get flushed every day? Let’s take this a step farther
                  Mookie puts ted Bundy to shame then
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    Growing up in the Christoban cult causes all sorts of issues - the self-loathing misogyny of Original Sin, unresolved Madonna/whore complex, etc. Throw a strict/abusive father into that, and yikes.

Lots of reasons for the 53%, unfortunately.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Require a death certificate every time a dude shoots his putty at the moon. After all, "Every sperm is sacred..."
                    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 12-01-2019, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Growing up in the Christoban cult causes all sorts of issues - the self-loathing misogyny of Original Sin, unresolved Madonna/whore complex, etc. Throw a strict/abusive father into that, and yikes.

Lots of reasons for the 53%, unfortunately.
                      That deep Puritan wound.

Be interesting to see what % of dumpettes do not have dumper husbands and/or fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        That deep Puritan wound.

Be interesting to see what % of dumpettes do not have dumper husbands and/or fathers.
                        Close to zero.

That kind of self hatred can only come from bad religion or worse parenting.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          The governor will veto it if it even had enough support to pass (which the article is conspicuously silent on), so who cares. State lawmakers introduce crap bills all the time, 95% of which never make it out of committee.
                          It’s still troubling that ANYONE thinks this is a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            I mean it seems innocent compared to Ohio and it’s forced made up ectopic pregnancy procedure

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              Im just saying, if you dig into the bills introduced by the majority of state legislators, you'd probably find some kooky *** crap. Whether they're believers, just following orders, or doing constituent service, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                That deep Puritan wound.

I had a good chuckle this weekend when I found out my very pro-Dump aunt doesn't know all the words to the Star Spangled Banner. I'm gonna remember that the next time I have a rough day at work and need a laugh.

Also, the reason the far-Reich introduces these extreme bills is so they can try and negotiate them down later. Then when Dems won't agree to a 6-week ban if they drop the ectopic reimplant thing, they can talk about "EXTREME BABY-MURDERING DEMS!"

Comment

Working...
                                X