Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

Originally posted by kdilks View Post
    Maybe bigmrg74 will be sending a similar message about bb_dl in the near future...

(720): She swallowed my jizz and then took a shot of jack daniels and said "chaser." This cant be real life.
    Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      tMonster-Vodka mix for tbbdl could be epically bad. Total. Train. Wreck. A beautiful one to watch, but still a trainwreck.

tBrenthoven prefers shot-n-cube sipper for whiskey, but tBrenthoven doesn't mind a mixer now and then.

Although once in a while at tbar, tBrenthoven will do tshot of Jack with Budweiser chaser. Sort of a lost tradition for tBrenthoven. Ask tMNS and tShirtlessGuy.
      Time for tIG to listen to some George Thorogood. Thanks Brenthoven and the rest of tforum for inspiring tIG.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
      Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by kdilks View Post
        Maybe bigmrg74 will be sending a similar message about bb_dl in the near future...

(720): She swallowed my jizz and then took a shot of jack daniels and said "chaser." This cant be real life.
        tBrenthoven saw that, but tBrenthoven wasn't gonna post it.

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        Correct.

Monster Khaos/Vodka...also known as "tKool Aid"
        Also correct.

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
        Time for tIG to listen to some George Thorogood. Thanks Brenthoven and the rest of tforum for inspiring tIG.
        tBrenthoven says tIG is welcome. tBrenthoven likes to bring happiness to all tpeople tBrenthoven knows.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

bigblue_dl thinks that some posters are having issues understanding what tMonster Energy Drink is.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            bigblue_dl thinks that some posters are having issues understanding what tMonster Energy Drink is.
            Sounds like a rub and a tug.
            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
              Sounds like a rub and a tug.
              That is what tother monster is for!
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

That is what tother monster is for!
                Monster Protein Shake?

I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Comment

Monster Protein Shake?
                  tBrenthoven bets it looks like milk.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Monster Protein Shake?
                    BPH will have to ask bigmrg about that one!

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      tBrenthoven bets it looks like milk.
                      Gorilla milk?

BPH will have to ask bigmrg about that one!
                      bigmrg's milkshake doesn't bring BPH to the yard, sorry.

Comment

Reminds tIG about the debate around a campfire in tIG's past about what the nutrition facts would be on something like that.

Sounds like something some hot female chemists need to figure out.
                        guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                          Reminds tIG about the debate around a campfire in tIG's past about what the nutrition facts would be on something like that.

Sounds like something some hot female chemists need to figure out.
                          BPH isn't going to look it up, but it's been done.

Comment

bigblue_dl can think of some people that would have a good idea about those things.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Wouldn't the results be donor dependent.

Comment

bigblue_dl can think of some people that would have a good idea about those things.
                                But they might not be really good at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X