Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Army deserves to win this

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Army deserves to win this
      But we can't have nice things so Michigan will find a way to squeak out
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        But we can't have nice things so Michigan will find a way to squeak out
        They just did. I'm not really sure how. But they did.

Jesus Christ on a pony.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          They just did. I'm not really sure how. But they did.

Jesus Christ on a pony.
          Army has a fundamental flaw in that they cannot pass the ball with much success... Michigan exploited it. They had no business being in this game, but they were... And raw talent did it for them.

It's a typical early season near cupcake choke job...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Michigan calls offensive plays like they are TRYING to get fired. Absolutely abysmal.
            I find it hard to believe that the offense has gotten worse from last year- but it has. All of the hype of how great this was going to be, fast, and high pace, etc.. And there's still a lot of confusion, lots of second guessing of decisions, and clearly- the coaches are not talking the same thing in the various parts of the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              Army has a fundamental flaw in that they cannot pass the ball with much success... Michigan exploited it. They had no business being in this game, but they were... And raw talent did it for them.

It's a typical early season near cupcake choke job...
              Army lost the game in the third quarter when they were a yard from 21-7 and got a false start. Then they followed it up with an interception that lead to a Michigan score. At least a ten point lead shrank to zero.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                Army lost the game in the third quarter when they were a yard from 21-7 and got a false start. Then they followed it up with an interception that lead to a Michigan score. At least a ten point lead shrank to zero.
                Actually, you could go the other way and say that the referees robbed Michigan of a TD in the 2nd quarter, when they scooped up a fumble and ran it into the end zone, only to have it be blown dead. When the Michigan defender did pick up the ball, his knee was at least a full foot off the ground. It should have been 14-7 Michigan at that point. Get that one, and if Harbaugh gets his head out of his *** and kicks the FG late in the 4th, this is a ho-hum 24-14 Michigan win in regulation.

Either way, Michigan somehow sludgefarted their way into a win today.

God, that was fun...

Comment

This Big XII game in Boulder is pretty good.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    This Big XII game in Boulder is pretty good.
                    I came into the clubhouse after the 9th hole just as Colorado scored to make it 17-14.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      I came into the clubhouse after the 9th hole just as Colorado scored to make it 17-14.
                      Looked like CU had a chance to win it in regulation, but review has the interception on the 15 instead. OT to come.

Comment

UCLA gonna lose to SDSU. Heckuva job there Chip.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

And Colorado takes the lead in the Big8 for the moment.

Comment

Good job, Buffs!
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Meanwhile earlier this afternoon at Kent State (per @UMaineFH)

Well... that's a new one.

Today's game at @KentState has been declared a "no contest" after Kent State administration came onto the field prior to the second overtime half and called off the game to allow the noontime Kent football game to begin on time.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Meanwhile earlier this afternoon at Kent State (per @UMaineFH)

Well... that's a new one.

Today's game at @KentState has been declared a "no contest" after Kent State administration came onto the field prior to the second overtime half and called off the game to allow the noontime Kent football game to begin on time.
                                Well, someone sucks at scheduling. I'd like to know why would Kent State host a Field Hockey Tournament/Invite on a Football weekend if the field needed to be shut down to host football? Only thing I can think of is that TV (The Ocho?) somehow moved this game to it's Noon start time...

Comment

Working...
                                X