Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detroit Lions 2019: No Question About It. I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Detroit Lions 2019: No Question About It. I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again.

Top 5, top 6 pick coming... and you know they'll blow it on a tight end.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Top 5, top 6 pick coming... and you know they'll blow it on a tight end.
      Range right now is pretty wide, as that one tie really messes with things.

3-11-1 puts Detroit right at 3 after this weekend. If they lose next weekend, and somehow DC can upset the Cowboys, the Lions can be 2nd. On the other hand, if they win, they could move to 5th...

Losing next weekend puts the Lions 3rd at worst. Good think we are playing the Packers.

Comment

And the Lions WILL blow it on a tight end.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Win pct for the City of Detroit:

Tigers: 47-114, about .290
          Lions: 3-11-1, about .250
          Red Wings: 9-26, about .257
          Pistons: 11-20, about .354

Remember when we used to watch the Tigers, Wings, and Pistons to make ourselves feel better?

Comment

Seahawks need a Lions win for a chance at a bye.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Seahawks need a Lions win for a chance at a bye.
              Not gonna get it.

Comment

So assuming the talking SC heads are correct, the Lions were leading 14 out of the 16 games they played this year.

They were so good at playing those games, they managed to get the 3rd pick in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  So assuming the talking SC heads are correct, the Lions were leading 14 out of the 16 games they played this year.

They were so good at playing those games, they managed to get the 3rd pick in the draft.
                  Picking behind the Bengals and the Redskins. Ain't that nice?

Comment

Picking behind the Bengals and the Redskins. Ain't that nice?
                    You have the 1-pick because both of those teams legendarily f-ck up.

If you have any overpaid, old pro bowlers trade them to Snyder for his 2-pick.

With the Bungles just wait for them to screw up.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Re: Detroit Lions 2019: No Question About It. I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      You have the 1-pick because both of those teams legendarily f-ck up.

If you have any overpaid, old pro bowlers trade them to Snyder for his 2-pick.

With the Bungles just wait for them to screw up.
                      You do understand that the Lions drafted a wide receiver with the top pick 3 years in a row, and two of them were busts? This team has needed defense and an offensive line for years, and apparently, the Lions can't draft for either.

Comment

You do understand that the Lions drafted a wide receiver with the top pick 3 years in a row, and two of them were busts? This team has needed defense and an offensive line for years, and apparently, the Lions can't draft for either.
                        I said you have the 1-pick.

I did not say you would use it wisely.
                        Cornell University

Comment

I'm no football expert.

But Matt Stafford has a broken back. In the past, he's also had many other breaks of items. The fact that it does not SCREAM that offensive line should be top priority just demonstrates the incompetence in the Lions front office. The highest paid player should be protected as an investment.

The fact that our D sucks just says that our coach is overrated as a defensive coach. Which is pretty common in Detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            I'm no football expert.

But Matt Stafford has a broken back. In the past, he's also had many other breaks of items. The fact that it does not SCREAM that offensive line should be top priority just demonstrates the incompetence in the Lions front office. The highest paid player should be protected as an investment.

The fact that our D sucks just says that our coach is overrated as a defensive coach. Which is pretty common in Detroit.
                            And Barry was a great RB despite the offensive line.

Comment

Opponents for next year:

Home: Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins.
                              Away: Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans.

I'll say 3-13 unless the offensive line is addressed.

Comment

Blood letting has started- 6 assistants are gone. https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...ts/2786312001/

Comment

Working...
                                X