Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

In a hard hitting expose Maggie Haberman discussed what eyeshadow Hope Hicks wore when she heard the news and then the Times Op-Ed section hinted Hillary was behind it all.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      BTW speaking of the Moron he is making a fool of himself right now at the UN. Did you know the future doesnt belong to Globalists...it belongs to patriots? I dont think the UN is the place for that sentiment...
      I love how he skipped the climate change session to host his own session on religious persecution. Pence probably fed him all his lines.

Comment

Holy ****, he's struggling. He's never read this speech before. He can barely read it.

He sounds terrible. He's going to fall asleep or have a stroke right on international TV.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I love how he skipped the climate change session to host his own session on religious persecution. Pence probably fed him all his lines.
          You mean the guy who instituted the Muslim Ban?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            You know who won’t be saving the fundies when the floods come? Their made up god.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              538 with a fantastic analysis of moderates, undecideds, and independents.

Bookmark it' It will be needed for the next year to refute simplistic tropes.
              The only people calling for Democrats to move to the middle is the Right. There is a reason most of the middle candidates are dead or dying. Biden is the only hope of the Center and he isnt exactly lighting the world on fire.

Although if you ask the Bernie Bots on Twitter everyone is the middle and only Bernie can lead us out of the Darkness and INTO THE REVOLUTION!!!!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This picture wins the internet:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm listening to his speech now. I never in any state of cynicism I have ever reached in a life full of it ever imagined any President shoveling the complete and utter BS this President is shoveling right now. He's speaking now like illegal immigration is the greatest threat Planet Earth has ever seen.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    538 with a fantastic analysis of moderates, undecideds, and independents.

Bookmark it for the next year to refute simplistic tropes.
                    Independents are just superficially independent of party affiliation. A lot of Dumpies now call themselves independent conservatives to distinguish themselves from the supposed "RINO cuckservatives" in Congress, and a lot of Berniecrats call themselves independent progressives to make it clear they don't support the current Dem leadership.

Comment

Good question. If only there were some way to get the answer.

Comment

Independents are just superficially independent of party affiliation. A lot of Dumpies now call themselves independent conservatives to distinguish themselves from the supposed "RINO cuckservatives" in Congress, and a lot of Berniecrats call themselves independent progressives to make it clear they don't support the current Dem leadership.
                        That's what I would have said before I read the article. It's more complicated than that.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So...punish CA for bad air quality....because they tried to impose emission standards???

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...lzufmkveocL9W4

Comment

Dystopian speech at the UN is done now. He looked like he was half asleep half the time. Embarrassing doesn't begin to describe it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Dystopian speech at the UN is done now. He looked like he was half asleep half the time. Embarrassing doesn't begin to describe it.
                              Must not have gotten his morning Adderall fix.

Comment

Must not have gotten his morning Adderall fix.
                                Can you give us the low points? I can't bring myself to self inflict this raw.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X