This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI Off-Season Thread 2010 -- The Calm Before the Storm

Today is 7 March 2010. There are 216 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 9 October for the start of next season.

That is a wild guess for the first game. It could be a week earlier.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2010 -- The Calm Before the Storm

Ended this season too soon. Seven months to think about it. Now we have to bring in a bunch of new boys and get ready for next year. We were treated to a lot of good hockey this year-let's hope we learn and grow from this year. Go Red!
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Sorry boys. I honestly thought your outfit had enough to make a bit of a run.
      Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
        Ended this season too soon. Seven months to think about it. Now we have to bring in a bunch of new boys and get ready for next year. We were treated to a lot of good hockey this year-let's hope we learn and grow from this year. Go Red!
        I've seen enough of RPI this year to say that this is a program on the upswing, tonight not withstanding. Brown was flying and the crew in stripes left a lot to be desired.

Comment

ECAC Pick The Playoffs Round 2 is up and ready.
          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

[QUOTE=The Freds;4678979]I've seen enough of RPI this year to say that this is a program on the upswing

Agreed! Albany with two tough teams this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Harp 34 View Post
              Agreed! Albany with two tough teams this year.
              Albany doesn't have any teams.

Everyone go check out the Brown thread. It's a laugh a minute.

Originally posted by BrunoFan00
              Seriously. Someone needs to tell them that D'Amigo and Pirri can't flop every time someone puts a body to them.
              Oh the irony.

Originally posted by brown_penguin
              I watched the game on the RPI feed because it was better quality (and free) and the RPI announcers must be some of the biggest homers I've ever heard. If you knew nothing about hockey and only listened to them, you would get the impression that the Bears are a bunch of diving, soft ice-skating princesses AND dirty, cheap-shot goons.
              NO! How could anyone draw THAT conclusion?

By the way, this all just confirms for me that WRPI is still a high quality operation. Well done, Tim and Joe. Wish I could have heard what these clowns were complaining about.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Appert might need to go his systems aren't working the d is slow I can't wait for fresh d next yeAr
                I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                  Appert might need to go his systems aren't working the d is slow I can't wait for fresh d next yeAr
                  SHUT. UP. NOW.
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

The Engineers far exceeded my expectations this season. I thought .500 in conference play would be a stretch. They played fantastic! I can't wait til October.
                    Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Wow... no sense, no content, no punctuation. Hat trick if I ever saw one!
                      Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        Two thumbs up!
                        Here we come!

Comment

Why is it that anything you have to say ends up being.....just plain stupid?
                          Sorry for intruding on your turf RC but....
                          Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

Maybe you should go instead. Get off the *** bandwagon if your not gonna stick with the team in good and bad times. Seth is doing everything he can to put a great team on the ice and we sure as heck dont need the likes of you hanging around. This is just another step in the building process we took so many good strides this year and yes we took some steps back but things are looking better than they were at the end of the Fridgen era.
                            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Disappointing end to the season in tonight's game vs. Brown, but an 18-17 overall this season is a very nice turnaround indeed from the 10-27 record of a year ago. This is first over-.500 season in six years. Appert clearly has the team pointed in the right direction. All in all a good show.

Comment

Working...
                              X