• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

Caufield!

Comment

Andrenga said it right tonight "the best pass is a lot of times to the guy 3 feet away from you" when talking about the Badgers problems in the Dzone and inability to break out of the dzone. Also extends to them not being able to simply set up in the zone on the power play.

Comment

Emberson not smart.

Comment

Its exhausting being a Badger Hockey fan.

Comment

If they don’t find a way to play better they’re not going to get any points in East Lansing next weekend. That team has improved from last year despite being swept by OSU this weekend.
            Last edited by srkbadger; 12-01-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Brock was punched in the head.

Comment

I think we all can agree on the idea that the Hammer is NOT the problem.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  I think we all can agree on the idea that the Hammer is NOT the problem.
                  Correct. He gave them a chance tonight. Otherwise pretty frickin ugly tonight.

Just unacceptable effort both nights at this point in the season. On the six wins they were looking for they are now 1-2-1-1 in the first four with no gimme's next week.
                  gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Im a dumb *****. I tuned in at 7:00 to listen to the game. (I traded my "Sat" ducats for "Fri".)

Did I miss anything? 🤣 😡 😠 ☠ 😭

https://images.app.goo.gl/V41PHT5xAMB4Fdbq7
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Puppies, mountains, young, inexperienced, whatevs.

It’s getting more and more difficult to follow badger hockey. My desire isn’t there, it’s now listening or watching out of habit and sooner than later that will dissipate.
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                        Im a dumb *****. I tuned in at 7:00 to listen to the game. (I traded my "Sat" ducats for "Fri".)

Did I miss anything? [emoji1787] [emoji35] [emoji34] [emoji879] [emoji24]

https://images.app.goo.gl/V41PHT5xAMB4Fdbq7
                        Nope another crappy effort. This time there was no come back. Very little to like in 60 minutes other than Lebby.
                        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                          Nope another crappy effort. This time there was no come back. Very little to like in 60 minutes other than Lebby.
                          I haven't been able to attend any of the monthly WHB luncheons so far. Probably a good thing because I might not ask an "appropriate" question and get ushered out.
                          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

I’m sorry, but this is a garbage team.

I stopped watching after the first.

The number of times I see these incredibly stupid (or poorly coached, take your pick) kids make passes into traffic IN THE **** SLOT IN THEIR OWN DEFENSIVE ZONE drives me crazy watching them. Turcotte with a particularly egregious one 9:30 or so into the first.

*** is Granato even doing.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I just have a hard time wrapping my head around what a waste of talent this team is.

It’s like Granato is playing out the first Mighty Ducks movie, except it’s the version where Bombay never actually sobered up and never bothers to teach the players how not to be ****ty.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

We now go to what I imagine film sessions are like under TG and whatever pale husk of man it is that replaced Oz:

https://youtu.be/T8XeDvKqI4E

Comment

Working...
                                X