Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
    They certainly have. The out of conference blown leads against Holy Cross and Colgate were pretty ruinous.
    The basketball team has been doing that in every game for two years. Slight difference.
    Hockey also blew a two goal lead against BU but were able to win the game.

Basketball is a mess with another loss to College of Charleston on Friday
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Re: Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

Looks like York has the Beagles playing BC hockey again earlier than last year...7 wins in a row after beating Harvard yesterday.

Comment

1-0 Bruno in the first. Cannot stay out of the box.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

1-0 Bruno in the first. Cannot stay out of the box.
          1-1 after 1. Nice one timer by Moynihan after a abysmal call against Brown.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

1-1 after 1. Nice one timer by Moynihan after a abysmal call against Brown.
            4-1 PC after 2. Great period.

-Blackadder
            -Casablanca
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

4-1 PC after 2. Great period.
              Needed this one. Dugan injured.

Comment

Not sure what was hurt but per Divver through Leaman says Dugan was held out as a precaution.

Comment

The two Brown goals were absolute rockets into the corners. Nearly impossible to stop.
                  Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Looked like shoulder injury as he checked a Brown player into the boards....heard he had arm in a sling after the game

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                      The two Brown goals were absolute rockets into the corners. Nearly impossible to stop.
                      Brown was never really out of the game, but that was the least traumatic third period PC has had in a while. Except for worrying about Dugan.

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Brown was never really out of the game, but that was the least traumatic third period PC has had in a while. Except for worrying about Dugan.
                        Brown had a good surge after the goal that cut it to 4-2, but PC responded masterfully and controlled the rest of the game, hemming us in deep. Congrats on yet another Mayor’s Cup! Good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                          Brown had a good surge after the goal that cut it to 4-2, but PC responded masterfully and controlled the rest of the game, hemming us in deep. Congrats on yet another Mayor’s Cup! Good luck the rest of the way.
                          Good luck to Brown the rest of this season, played well yesterday, coach said he saw some good things.

Comment

Any update on Dugan?

Comment

• Originally posted by pc88 View Post
                              Any update on Dugan?
                              Divver post out of practice yesterday but expected to play this weekend
                              Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by pc88 View Post
                                Any update on Dugan?
                                https://***********/MarkDivver/statu...67052244807680

Comment

Working...
                                X