X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    He's not stupid. There's a reason he's still around, despite all the "dumb" mistakes he's made. He's wily, sneaky, slimy...he knows the loopholes.
    He's stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      He's not stupid. There's a reason he's still around, despite all the "dumb" mistakes he's made. He's wily, sneaky, slimy...he knows the loopholes.
      He's a ****ing idiot.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        He's a ****ing idiot.
        He's smart in a different way. If he was truly an idiot, he'd be in jail as of 10, 20 years ago. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a jagoff. BUT, he's smart enough (or smart enough to hire the smart lawyers) to keep him out of prison. Just sayin'.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

He's smart in a different way. If he was truly an idiot, he'd be in jail as of 10, 20 years ago. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a jagoff. BUT, he's smart enough (or smart enough to hire the smart lawyers) to keep him out of prison. Just sayin'.
          Charisma is not intelligence. He's a ****ing moron.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Charisma is not intelligence. He's a ****ing moron.
            Then why isn't he in jail?
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Money. Lots of daddy money.

Comment

Money. Lots of daddy money.
                He swindled enough of America to be the president. He has managed to stay out of jail. That requires a bit of intelligence. As I said, he's smart, but not in a traditional way.

Comment

Anyway, back to my question. Does he seem drugged at times?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    He's old. Has had many high stress jobs, which takes a toll. I think it's just age.....

Comment

MONEY and lots of it.

Money buys literally everything. If you or I did even one of the things he’s accused of doing, we would be behind bars for years or decades.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        MONEY and lots of it.

Money buys literally everything. If you or I did even one of the things he’s accused of doing, we would be behind bars for years or decades.
                        I fully agree. He was smart enough to hire people to get him out of such situations. That's all I'm saying. How many "dumb criminals" have been caught over the years, due to their mistakes, yet they pulled off crimes that neither you and I could think up in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          Dementia, psychopathy, extreme narcissism, a serious inferiority complex likely inflicted on him by his dad, and drugs of some sort. These aren’t the behaviors of ADHD.

The narcissism and psychopathy force him to create a false reality in his head that his own brain has no choice but to believe.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I fully agree. He was smart enough to hire people to get him out of such situations. That's all I'm saying. How many "dumb criminals" have been caught over the years, due to their mistakes, yet they pulled off crimes that neither you and I could think up in the first place?
                            There aren’t many criminal billionaires because billionaires, while almost all criminals of some sort, aren’t prosecuted because they can buy themselves out of trouble.

That doesn’t make him smart, it means he’s a typical billionaire. That much money buys you a lot of slop in the stupidity index.
                            Code:

Comment

Dementia, psychopathy, extreme narcissism, a serious inferiority complex likely inflicted on him by his dad, and drugs of some sort. These aren’t the behaviors of ADHD.

The narcissism and psychopathy force him to create a false reality in his head that his own brain has no choice but to believe.
                              I'd be careful w/the drugs. I'd say "prescription," and not illegal. I won't say that's any "better," but he's not on the illegal spectrum, IMO.

Comment

There aren’t many criminal billionaires because billionaires, while almost all criminals of some sort, aren’t prosecuted because they can buy themselves out of trouble.

That doesn’t make him smart, it means he’s a typical billionaire. That much money buys you a lot of slop in the stupidity index.
                                Still have to hire the right people to get you out of trouble. Have to know the connections.

Comment

Working...
                                X