This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Reporting this morning is that the military was surprised by the decision and many thought Pompeo was supposed to be the adult in the room. Turns out he is the very adult in the room that pushed Trump to kill Solemani.

Why does the US so enjoy playing whack a mole in the Middle East? Oh, that's right. The Industrial Military Complex. Never mind.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      This should not be overlooked

Martha Stewart went to jail for less.

But, we as a country have decided that the President of the United States is above the law. So, it doesn't matter.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

But, we as a country have decided that the President of the United States is above the law.
        Did I miss that memo? Who decided that?
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Did I miss that memo? Who decided that?
          Moscow Mitch. William Barr. Etc.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Moscow Mitch. William Barr. Etc.
            Correct. America either elected the people who decided that or elected the people that appointed the people that decided that.

Comment

If only there was something we can do about that....

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                It would take a duly elected President willing to give up power or a Senate with a veto override. I don't see either of those happening in my lifetime. It would be the right move for the country though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  "We" can't do shiat about Moscow Mitch unless you live in Kentucky.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    Dems in AZ, CO, ME, NC amongst others have an opportunity to send him back to the minority where he belongs...

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      we won't

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        I’m donating what I can to senate races. Kentucky is likely too stupid to vote him out - he may die in office. So we can try to make him minority

Comment

“I’m starting a war so no impeachment”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            “I’m starting a war so no impeachment”

I've read the transcript. Based on my reading he and any Democrat would deserve to be removed from office for what he did.

Now he's playing whack a mole in the Middle East. Exactly what he said Obama would do to get reelected over Romney. Obama did no such thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Reporting this morning is that the military was surprised by the decision and many thought Pompeo was supposed to be the adult in the room. Turns out he is the very adult in the room that pushed Trump to kill Solemani.

Why does the US so enjoy playing whack a mole in the Middle East? Oh, that's right. The Industrial Military Complex. Never mind.
                              Pompeo is apparently a believer in End Times and the Rapture, so why would he be the level head in the room? Anyone who believes in that tripe and applies it to their daily life is beyond certifiable and should be nowhere near government.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Pompeo is apparently a believer in End Times and the Rapture, so why would he be the level head in the room? Anyone who believes in that tripe and applies it to their daily life is beyond certifiable and should be nowhere near government.
                                Oh, right, the Israel thing. That's why they love Israel so much. It all kind of blends together doesn't it.

Comment

Working...
                                X