X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Big win!

Jfc
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Nixon's wife was a woman and women are mostly Democrats.

Nixon resignation a big win for Republicans!!!
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
        I told a co-worker today that hearing Jordan speak makes me think there should be a minimum IQ requirement for serving in Congress. The average voter is too dumb to know if someone is intelligent or not.
        Perhaps a passing score on the Civil Service Exam as a requirement for ballot access would be a good start, but it's probably not Constitutional.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Perhaps a passing score on the Civil Service Exam as a requirement for ballot access would be a good start, but it's probably not Constitutional.
          Nope, it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy not.

As much as intelligence tests for both Members and voters would help the republic (they would for example expunge the current Republican party), it is a "res publica," not a "res intelligentia."
          Last edited by Kepler; 11-20-2019, 08:00 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I like Chris Cuomo...but having Santorum on to lie and carry Trump's water is awful. No one takes that clown seriously anymore.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I like Chris Cuomo...but having Santorum on to lie and carry Trump's water is awful. No one takes that clown seriously anymore.
              Cuomo is a ****ing fredo. I’m honestly shocked you like him. He seems like the exact kind of guy you would despise.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Nunes really is that mendacious. And incredibly stupid. So friggin' stupid.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/ind...investigation/

On Thursday, The Daily Beast reported that Lev Parnas, the Rudy Giuliani associate currently under federal indictment for campaign finance violations, helped Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) arrange meetings in Europe as part of his efforts to discredit the investigation of Russian contacts within President Donald Trump’s campaign.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Nope, it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy not.

As much as intelligence tests for both Members and voters would help the republic (they would for example expunge the current Republican party), it is a "res publica," not a "res intelligentia."
                  Then how about having to pass the citizenship test that immigrants here have to?
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Cuomo is a ****ing fredo. I’m honestly shocked you like him. He seems like the exact kind of guy you would despise.
                    I go back and forth. The guy knows a lot and can discuss politics til the cows come home but much like Jake Tapper he is too "CNN" for his own good. In any other setting I think he does a great job.

Having Santorum and Jeffrey "How Can I Blame This On Hillary Cause I Work For The NYT" Toobin in makes me want to punch him though

Btw calling some one a fredo is almost as lame as "OK Boomer".
                    Last edited by Handyman; 11-20-2019, 09:18 PM.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I go back and forth. The guy knows a lot and can discuss politics til the cows come home but much like Jake Tapper he is too "CNN" for his own good. In any other setting I think he does a great job.

Having Santorum and Jeffrey "How Can I Blame This On Hillary Cause I Work For The NYT" Toobin in makes me want to punch him though

Btw calling some one a fredo is almost as lame as"OK Boomer".
                      Cuomo is horrid. His job is to rile up the people, not to have an actual discussion, like Lemon/Cooper.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        Cuomo is horrid. His job is to rile up the people, not to have an actual discussion, like Lemon/Cooper.
                        This is dead on
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Don Lemon? Come on man Lemon gave up that bit 3 years ago. No one at CNN does anything but rabble rouse both sides. That is why CNN sucks
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Btw calling some one a fredo is almost as lame as "OK Boomer".
                            I did it because he went all snowflake when someone called him it. He compared it to calling someone the N word.
                            Code:

Comment

Don Lemon? Come on man Lemon gave up that bit 3 years ago. No one at CNN does anything but rabble rouse both sides. That is why CNN sucks
                              I actually like Cooper quite a bit.
                              Code:

Comment

trump-sondland-sharpie

Comment

Working...
                                X