This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Perfectly normal.

Comment

He always sounds like such a nice man.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Trump wants you to know Bevin was down in the polls by $Texas until Trump came and got him into a dead heat.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I'm sure Sic would have problems with that had his parents raised him with anything resembling personal integrity.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

"Scheme" singular?
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Stroke, stroke, stroke: https://***********/atrupar/status/1193914693032779779

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  Perfectly normal.
                  All presidents do it.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

**** these people with a hot spiked poker

BREAKING: The Trump administration is reportedly in the early stages of drafting a proposal that would tie humanitarian and possibly military aid to how countries treat religious minorities, a move that could substantially change how aid is distributed around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      **** these people with a hot spiked poker

BREAKING: The Trump administration is reportedly in the early stages of drafting a proposal that would tie humanitarian and possibly military aid to how countries treat religious minorities, a move that could substantially change how aid is distributed around the world.

Great idea, for real.....if aid is GIVEN to countries that treat religious minorities with respect and such. He'll do the opposite, which is not surprising.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        Great idea, for real.....if aid is GIVEN to countries that treat religious minorities with respect and such. He'll do the opposite, which is not surprising.
                        They mean that if you disagree with pence you’re screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          They mean that if you disagree with pence you’re screwed.
                          I know what they mean. If they did the OPPOSITE, it is a really good idea.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

These people can all die in a fire.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I see Nikki Haley is the latest Republican hope for the Never Trumper's to turn sycophant. Poor Bill Kristol. Every Republican he thinks is with him on the right side of Trump betrays him.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                I see Nikki Haley is the latest Republican hope for the Never Trumper's to turn sycophant. Poor Bill Kristol. Every Republican he thinks is with him on the right side of Trump betrays him.
                                Bill Kristol deserves getting skull-fked by any and every Republican out there.

Reap what you sow, muthafukkah.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X