X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
    With tales like these, we'll start referring to the B.R.O. as "Bill Brasky."
    And here begins the memes....

I know I could not identify a recruit either, even if I got to one of the games rather early. Now that I think about it, the one time I saw the staff with a recruit, I think it was Monty with O'Grady, and it took me this long to realize it. Of course I'm probably still dead wrong.

Comment

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts lost to the Carleton Place Canadiens 5-0. Jacob Laliberté had no points or penalties. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318591

Laliberté's line is now 7-7-5-12-0.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
        Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            7- 7- 5- 12-  0 10/01/10
        Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)       7- 5- 3-  8-  4 10/01/10
        Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                     4- 0- 1-  1-  7 10/02/10
        Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/01/10

Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)      0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/01/10

Women
        Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        0- 0- 0-0-0.00-.000 10/02/10
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts lost to the Carleton Place Canadiens 5-0. Jacob Laliberté had no points or penalties. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318591

Laliberté's line is now 7-7-5-12-0.
          I wonder what's wrong, is he getting old or something?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            I wonder what's wrong, is he getting old or something?
            Well, it was the whole team apparently this time. They probably read their press clippings.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Well, it was the whole team apparently this time. They probably read their press clippings.
              SF article http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=2780950
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nothing new, but here is a newspaper article about Bradley's commitment to RPI http://www.vindy.com/news/2010/oct/0...ommits-to-rpi/.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nothing new, but here is a newspaper article about Bradley's commitment to RPI http://www.vindy.com/news/2010/oct/0...ommits-to-rpi/.
                  Chris Bradley of the Mahoning Valley Phantoms became the eighth member of the team to commit to a college program, as he signed on with Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) of Indiana earlier this week.
                  Didn't realize that RPI moved to Indiana. Now that's a new one.
                  Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                    Didn't realize that RPI moved to Indiana. Now that's a new one.
                    Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, formerly Rose Polytechnic Institute (RPI), is in Indiana. Perhaps they mixed us up with them.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, formerly Rose Polytechnic Institute (RPI), is in Indiana. Perhaps they mixed us up with them.
                      Again-you have far too much time on your hands. I can only wonder what stuff you will come up with once you retire and have even more time
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        Again-you have far too much time on your hands. I can only wonder what stuff you will come up with once you retire and have even more time
                        I'll probably have less time.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

TH season preview of the Saints. Mentions the squad's 10 DI commits as well as Monty saying he expects 5 or 6 additional commits by Christmas.

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=297262
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

There's also the city of Rensselaer, IN. I had someone assume I was from there once, while I was wearing a Rensselaer sweatshirt in Wisconsin. Made for a confusing conversation until we straightened out what the heck we were each talking about.

I didn't know that RHIT was formerly another RPI, though. Interesting.

(Hey, now when people ask us where RPI is, we have a better response than "Rochester, New Hampshire." )
                            RPI '08, UW '09. Let's go RED!

Comment

I'll probably have less time.
                              You can bet on that. Since Jenny and I have been semi-retired we find there are not enough hours in the day. Working keeps you on a schedule and you stay organized. My dad once warned me that when you retire-you wonder how you ever had time to work.
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Chris Bradley has appeared on Heisenberg's list. I guess that he was out of town recently.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X