No announcement yet.

Global War on Terror 9: Winter Is Here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror 9: Winter Is Here.

so a TWA 800 situation?
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

It’s on air for a few dozen seconds then starts to go down and there’s a huge flash then five seconds later the whole thing explodes on impact.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Aaaaaaaannnnddd a 4.9 magnitude earthquake took place near Iran's Bushehr Nuclear Plant; USGS says seismic reports show it was naturally occurring.

Whole lotta coincidences all at once.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          It’s on air for a few dozen seconds then starts to go down and there’s a huge flash then five seconds later the whole thing explodes on impact.
          https://***********/mehrdadt1987/status/1214756444421132288
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Aaaaaaaannnnddd a 4.9 magnitude earthquake took place near Iran's Bushehr Nuclear Plant; USGS says seismic reports show it was naturally occurring.

Whole lotta coincidences all at once.
            Maybe pence and Pompeo have triggered Armageddon

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              FAA banning all US commercial carriers over Iraq. Iran, Gulf of Oman, and Persian Gulf.

MNS, how common is this kind of edict?
              Pretty common when the FAA thinks we may have some flights shot down. I don't think it takes much for them to issue something like this.

Full disclosure, I'm don't have an international qual and can't for at least 2 years, but I do know there are some areas over South America we can't fly over.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

this should be all over. iran was kind enough to phone ahead and warn the us of the timing and targets. as long as anyone in the us doesn't screw up the message back it will wind down quickly.
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

And now a 737 with 180 passengers just crashed after takeoff in Tehran.
                  I doubt Iran would be involved. A plane flying out of Tehran would have lots of Iranians and probably no Americans

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    this should be all over. iran was kind enough to phone ahead and warn the us of the timing and targets. as long as anyone in the us doesn't screw up the message back it will wind down quickly.
                    I don't think this is the retaliation, honestly. This isn't Iran's M.O.

I still agree with your overall point that cool heads are needed right now.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      I don't think this is the retaliation, honestly. This isn't Iran's M.O.

I still agree with your overall point that cool heads are needed right now.
                      They're saying this is the retaliation

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif defended Iran's attack, tweeting that Tehran "took & concluded proportionate measures in self-defense." He added that "we do not seek escalation or war, but will defend ourselves against any aggression."
                      I think this could be it unless Trump continues the escalation. They had to do "something", but they warned Iraq they were going to strike, and they did it at a time there wouldn't be much activity at the base. They were showing they had the ability to strike anywhere in the region from within Iran and that the US can't get away with the drone strike without retaliation but without provoking additional attacks from the US.

I think this has provided additional motivation for terrorists though, so we'll probably see more action from non-state groups.

Comment

When has trump ever let someone else have the past word?
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

He counterpunches- right? That’s what his moron press person said.

He won’t let this die down unless someone sedated him

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Agreed. This is why I'm seriously questioning if our military leaders can be the adults in the room as we navigate this scenario. I believe that Dumpy sees that he has $2T of shiny new military gear so now he wants to use it despite being completely oblivious to consequences.
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              Agreed. This is why I'm seriously questioning if our military leaders can be the adults in the room as we navigate this scenario. I believe that Dumpy sees that he has $2T of shiny new military gear so now he wants to use it despite being completely oblivious to consequences.
                              They won’t be.

These dipsh—ts provides a menu of options to respond with after they “attacked” our embassy. They were horrified when he picked killing Sulemani. They put that on their as an “insane option” and didn’t think he’d pick it. These people are completely unprepared for a toddler in the White House.

They think at some point he’s going to be rational.
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                A tweet for everything.

Irony is a harsh mistress.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X