Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones Season 8: Now What Will We Do for Boobies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Tywin said that to everybody. Anyway he's the one who died on the sh-tter.
    That scene is still one of my favorites lol.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8: Now What Will We Do for Boobies?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I was shocked by Varys. He was my favorite to survive it all on the theory that you cannot kill the Deep State.
      Varys was one of my favorite characters. His conversation with the kitchen maid in the beginning of the episode suggested her was trying to poison Dany - I wonder if she discovered that. I also wonder what would have happened had he been successful. What does Drogon do with no mommy?

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
        What does Drogon do with no mommy?
        My guess is he'd snuggle up to Jon. (Aegon)
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
          Varys was one of my favorite characters. His conversation with the kitchen maid in the beginning of the episode suggested her was trying to poison Dany - I wonder if she discovered that. I also wonder what would have happened had he been successful. What does Drogon do with no mommy?
          I wonder if the deed is already done and she just falls off her dragon or her dragon falls from the sky with her on it
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

My coworker has me convinced that Tyrion will come out as the King of the Six Kingdoms, maybe Five. There are comments that have been briefly made in the show about both his mother and his appearance when he was born that lead to this idea. Add to this, some group went out and counted the screen time of each and every character in the show. Tyrion has far outstripped all others for screen time, a traditional indication that a specific character is the main character of the story.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              My coworker has me convinced that Tyrion will come out as the King of the Six Kingdoms, maybe Five. There are comments that have been briefly made in the show about both his mother and his appearance when he was born that lead to this idea. Add to this, some group went out and counted the screen time of each and every character in the show. Tyrion has far outstripped all others for screen time, a traditional indication that a specific character is the main character of the story.
              That would be crushingly disappointing.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                That would be crushingly disappointing.
                There are a lot of signs in the show that point us in that direction. And with the use of foreshadowing so strong in the books and show...

I think it would be great because the signs are all there yet most people aren't looking for it.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Tyrion will die following a trial in front of everyone. He will be accused of betraying Dany, including the release of his brother to go and aid his sister.

Dany will also turn on the Starks, but will be killed by Jon Snow.

Jon will head north to look for Tormund and the rest of his followers. While there he will learn that the whyte walkers are not quite finished, fade to black.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

There are a lot of signs in the show that point us in that direction. And with the use of foreshadowing so strong in the books and show...

I think it would be great because the signs are all there yet most people aren't looking for it.
                    If they hadn't turned him into an idiot then I would be happy as all get out. But, since he's been a moron since about 1/2 through his "hand of the queen" stint, no.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      Tyrion will die following a trial in front of everyone. He will be accused of betraying Dany, including the release of his brother to go and aid his sister.

Dany will also turn on the Starks, but will be killed by Jon Snow.

Jon will head north to look for Tormund and the rest of his followers. While there he will learn that the whyte walkers are not quite finished, fade to black.
                      This is better.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                        That scene is still one of my favorites lol.
                        Did his bowels evacuate when he died, or had he already taken care of that?

In any event, saved on the cleanup costs.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          If they hadn't turned him into an idiot then I would be happy as all get out. But, since he's been a moron since about 1/2 through his "hand of the queen" stint, no.
                          Tyrion touched a dragon. When Tyrion and Varys were seeking out Dany, there was a Red priestess (you know, the fire/Lord of Light/dragon worshippers) who stopped and stared at Tyrion for a few moments before continuing her sermon to those on the streets.

Also, a bit of dialog from Tywin to Tyrion, “I would let myself be consumed by maggots before making you the heir to Casterly Rock. Why? You who killed your mother to come into the world! You are an ill made, spiteful little creature full of envy, lust, and low cunning. Men’s laws give you the right to our name and wear our colors since I cannot prove you are not mine. To teach me humility the gods have forced me to watch you wear our sigil and waddle about.”

This lends a little more towards Tywin having to suffer the fact that the Mad King had a thing for Lady Lannister, but he couldn't admit to the Court that Tyrion was not his child without suffering greater shame than having personally fathered a dwarf. And again, Tyrion was one of three people in all the show to have touched a dragon with its consent.

He's actually Tyrion Rock, the natural, though not claimed, son of the Mad King.

Comment

Tyrion touched a dragon. When Tyrion and Varys were seeking out Dany, there was a Red priestess (you know, the fire/Lord of Light/dragon worshippers) who stopped and stared at Tyrion for a few moments before continuing her sermon to those on the streets.

Also, a bit of dialog from Tywin to Tyrion, “I would let myself be consumed by maggots before making you the heir to Casterly Rock. Why? You who killed your mother to come into the world! You are an ill made, spiteful little creature full of envy, lust, and low cunning. Men’s laws give you the right to our name and wear our colors since I cannot prove you are not mine. To teach me humility the gods have forced me to watch you wear our sigil and waddle about.”

This lends a little more towards Tywin having to suffer the fact that the Mad King had a thing for Lady Lannister, but he couldn't admit to the Court that Tyrion was not his child without suffering greater shame than having personally fathered a dwarf. And again, Tyrion was one of three people in all the show to have touched a dragon with its consent.

He's actually Tyrion Rock, the natural, though not claimed, son of the Mad King.
                            I looked it up. Another good theory. I don't buy it.

EDIT: This is how that could work for me.

Arya or Jon kills Dany.

Tyrion and Sansa rule as king and queen from Winterfell since Kings Landing is destroyed.

Jon goes North as Hovey put below and gets his wolf back. White Walkers still exist. Fade to Black.
                            Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 05-14-2019, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Jon gets turned into a White Walker
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

What about Bran? There has to be some great revelation with Bran?
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X