Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball 2018-19: Duke or UNC Losing Is Fine With Me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Basketball 2018-19: Duke or UNC Losing Is Fine With Me.

Ha. That’s hilarious.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      I think Drew's going to delete the Politics tab again.

ETA: Not one story about this in the TotalFark queue. Hmmm.
      First place I looked too. (Well, regular Fark, I'm cheap.) I would go with "Evansville sucks" as the headline were it me.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

LOL, Sparty.

VA Tech 71
        Sparty 66

Or was that a SPARTY NO?
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          LOL, Sparty.

VA Tech 71
          Sparty 66

Or was that a SPARTY NO?
          To be a true Sparty No! they have to choke late in the game. It's like Couging It.

Comment

Stephen F Austin takes out Duke in OT at Cameron on a buzzer-beating breakaway layup.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              Stephen F Austin takes out Duke in OT at Cameron on a buzzer-beating breakaway layup.
              That was a fun game to watch. Was not particularly impressed with Duke. Missed a ton of free throws and they really showed their youth down the stretch.

Duke starts one sophomore and four freshmen. The sophomore and one of the freshmen are from Minnesota. They were the two leading scorers for Duke at the half.

Zeke Nnaji (Hopkins, MN) is tearing it up as a freshman at Arizona. A kid from Austin, MN starts as a sophomore for a very good Utah team. Tyrell Terry is a freshman starting point guard for a 7-1 Stanford team, leading them in scoring. I could go on all day.

Yet somehow Richard Pitino is still the basketball coach and Minnesota. He must go into kids homes as a recruiter and give off a vibe of combination serial killer/child molester.

Minnesota would be a Final Four favorite and probably a national championship favorite if somehow he just managed to keep half of the top player in the state from leaving.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                That was a fun game to watch. Was not particularly impressed with Duke. Missed a ton of free throws and they really showed their youth down the stretch.

Duke starts one sophomore and four freshmen. The sophomore and one of the freshmen are from Minnesota. They were the two leading scorers for Duke at the half.

Zeke Nnaji (Hopkins, MN) is tearing it up as a freshman at Arizona. A kid from Austin, MN starts as a sophomore for a very good Utah team. Tyrell Terry is a freshman starting point guard for a 7-1 Stanford team, leading them in scoring. I could go on all day.

Yet somehow Richard Pitino is still the basketball coach and Minnesota. He must go into kids homes as a recruiter and give off a vibe of combination serial killer/child molester.

Minnesota would be a Final Four favorite and probably a national championship favorite if somehow he just managed to keep half of the top player in the state from leaving.
                Minnesota doesn't come to mind when I think of 5-star basketball recruits
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                  Minnesota doesn't come to mind when I think of 5-star basketball recruits
                  The last handful of years has just seen a ton of kids come out of Minnesota and have great college careers elsewhere. I have no idea, obviously, but Pitino must basically have zero relationship with the local coaches and players.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

I am shocked: Michigan basketball is off to a 7-0 start under Juwan Howard and still remains unranked.
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      I am shocked: Michigan basketball is off to a 7-0 start under Juwan Howard and still remains unranked.
                      The poll from the Thanksgiving tournaments won’t be out until Monday. They might move all the way to Top 10.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        The poll from the Thanksgiving tournaments won’t be out until Monday. They might move all the way to Top 10.
                        And with Sparty, with a struggling football team and a young hockey team, Izzo is always there, and you know you'll be dancing in March.

Comment

Wofford beats North Carolina.

Comment

Gophers take down Ohio State.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Sigh...Wofford now has two more wins at UNC (not to mention a winning record) than Clemson.
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                Gophers take down Ohio State.
                                Big Ten home teams are 13-0 in conference play so far this season.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X