Bowling Green hires new hockey coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Green hires new hockey coach.

Bowling Green has promoted assistant coach Ty Eigner to the 8th head hockey coach at BG. Eigner has spent the last nine years as an assistant to Chris Bergeron. Eigner was responsible for the defense which excelled and was the chief recruiter. I am very happy with the hire. Go BG!!!!!!

Re: Bowling Green hires new hockey coach.

Now comes the rub when you take away the chief recruiter: who replaces Eigner? Some media guy is bound to say Dennis Williams, right?

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
      Now comes the rub when you take away the chief recruiter: who replaces Eigner? Some media guy is bound to say Dennis Williams, right?

GFM
      This guy looks interesting. Seems to have State of Hockey connections. And the current crop of D1 recruits/players coming from his team are doing OK.

Possible BG "Chief Recruiter" replacement

Comment

I just want them to keep doing well. The WCHA is a better league with a solid-to-spectacular BG, for tooooons of reasons.

GFM
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

I just want them to keep doing well. The WCHA is a better league with a solid-to-spectacular BG, for tooooons of reasons.

GFM
          Thank you Geof! I am rooting as well for UAH. I know that our two fan bases have lived through some terrible times and near extinction. A solid UAH would also be good for the WCHA, college hockey in the south, and college hockey in general.

Comment

GFM
            I see what you did there
            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
              I see what you did there
              Ah. I get it now. Thanks, Dave.

I mentally classify Geof as a rocket scientist, not a media guy.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                Ah. I get it now. Thanks, Dave.

I mentally classify Geof as a rocket scientist, not a media guy.
                I'm quite far removed from being a media guy at this point. Heck, I haven't been to a home game in two seasons. Ah, thanks, NASA.

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Congrats, BG. Hope he continues and builds upon the momentum Bergeron has going. Good to see you guys playing competitively again.

Comment

Working...
                  X