This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Yeah. Sure thing. That's why MOST of the last tax cut went to stock buybacks.

Plenty is most. And most hoard their money.
    And that contributed bigly to the inflated stock prices. Not just theow interest rates, like typical conservatives want to blame so it’s anyones fault but their own idiotic policies

Comment

Re: Business, Economics, and Tax Policy 8: Bezos Takes Over the World

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      Haven't we talked at nauseam about how conservatives fool the poor into hating the rich...in order to shift the blame from themselves?

The majority of those earning more than 100k voted D in the midterms.
      I don't hate the rich. Hate or like has nothing to do with it. I hate that without the Government they can't control themselves. They have forsaken every responsibility they have except the shareholder. Who they bow down to like a whore.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        You could've stopped there.

'The GOP' is like fire: Good servant; bad master.
        Government isn't a master. Politicians are.

And its no surprise that politicians that want to destroy public policy are totally inept at conducting it.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

I don't hate the rich. Hate or like has nothing to do with it. I hate that without the Government they can't control themselves. They have forsaken every responsibility they have except the shareholder. Who they bow down to like a whore.
          The rich can control themselves as much or as little as anyone else.

They're given stolen money and they can't productively use it. So they just buy back stock as the least bad option. Don't stop blaming conservatives for giving it to them.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

The rich can control themselves as much or as little as anyone else.

They're given stolen money and they can't productively use it. So they just buy back stock as the least bad option. Don't stop blaming conservatives for giving it to them.
            They hell they can't proactively use it. That's just a lie.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

They hell they can't proactively use it. That's just a lie.
              Pls explain.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Pls explain.
                Nothing to explain. All they give a **** about is the shareholders. That was not true pre-Reagan.

Comment

As for tax policy this tweet sums it up in a nut shell.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    It's not just the rich pondering ...
                    https://www.studyfinds.org/study-thi...y-live-abroad/
                    How many actually do it for more than a few months? Less than 5% of that third, I would bet.

A post-college summer backpacking trip to Europe where one pretends to be Mr. Artsy, Sensitive, International Man of Mystery to try and score with Central and Eastern European chicks doesn't count.

Comment

I believe the union oopsed.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/12/...ers-union/amp/
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        A post-college summer backpacking trip to Europe where one pretends to be Mr. Artsy, Sensitive, International Man of Mystery to try and score with Central and Eastern European chicks doesn't count.
                        Hey, be nice to mookie.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Well I know someone who isn’t winning their reelection. Pretty scummy to pull that off though.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I have even more reason to not like rich people after today. Will not explain. Just needed to vent.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Hey, be nice to mookie.
                              Wouldn't mookie have done that in Thailand though?

Comment

Watch it for those of you who still file your own taxes: the 1040 has changed quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X