Really Terrible Puns, v 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Really Terrible Puns, v 10

He wears glasses during math because it helps division.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I know of someone who once worked in his family business: they ran funeral homes. he had to leave, though, too many plots.
      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
        I know of someone who once worked in his family business: they ran funeral homes. he had to leave, though, too many plots.
        I heard he got out of it because it was dying business.
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

People were dying to meet them, but business was always dead.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I was robbed recently. They took everything except my soap, deodorant, shower gels, and towels. Dirty thieves.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I recently started reading "A History of Glue." I can't put it down.

Comment

I started a band called 999 Megabytes. We still haven't gotten a gig.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                  I started a band called 999 Megabytes. We still haven't gotten a gig.
                  You're only 25MB short!
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I don't always listen to Metallica, but when I do, nothing else matters.

Comment

A Mexican magician says he can make himself disappear on the count of three. "Uno, dos..." *poof*

He disappeared without a tres.

Comment

"I was once anti-biotic. But lately I've been more pro-biotic after reading more about their culture."- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

If Apple made a car, would it have Windows?

Comment

If you're dating someone that doesn't like Star Wars, you're looking for love in Alderaan places.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                              If you're dating someone that doesn't like Star Wars, you're looking for love in Alderaan places.
                              Shouldn't that be "... you're wookie for love in Alderaan places"?

(Sincere apologies to Mickey Gilley.)
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

On the train, there are ads encouraging people to buy diamonds to give as presents.

One of them originally said "FOR THE MILESTONES IN YOUR LIFE" (the ad was all upper-case, essential to the joke).

Someone had whited out the upper two horizontal strokes in the first "E" so it read as a second "L" instead....
                                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Working...
                                X