X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I wonder if she and George share a room. Otherwise I’d think maybe he’d have rolled over on her and suffocated while sleeping
    One struggles to find what George sees in her.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I wonder if she and George share a room. Otherwise I’d think maybe he’d have rolled over on her and suffocated while sleeping
      It's all part of the grift with those two...

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Actually it includes the amount of time he will talk about himself. Most likely I underestimated
        Of course. And there's also the necessary pep rally and motivational efforts before the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          One struggles to find what George sees in her.
          He is an opportunistic weasal that is what. Liberals need to not make him some sort of hero he isn't.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            It's all part of the grift with those two...
            This. They are playing everyone and the media is playing right into it. She burned half her bridges when she took her job so he is keeping her viable.

The game is rigged and everyone is being played.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Even after having his hypocrisy put on TV and twitter for the world to see Alan Dershowitz goes on CNN and says that he's been making the same consistent argument since Nixon. So, Nixon, Clinton, and Trump. Yet, he directly stated in his ~1999 interview clip that an actual crime is not required for impeachment. Now, suddenly it is and has been since the 70's.

Is there NOT ONE person on Trump's side who has an ounce of integrity? Just one.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/20/polit...uct/index.html

Washington (CNN)Constitutional lawyer Alan Dershowitz said in 1998 a president could be impeached even if they were not accused of a crime. Now that he's helping President Donald Trump's impeachment defense, he's saying something different.
                In August 1998, during the summer leading up to then-President Bill Cinton's impeachment, Dershowitz argued that a president does not have to commit a "technical crime" in order for it to constitute impeachable conduct.
                "It certainly doesn't have to be a crime if you have somebody who completely corrupts the office of president and who abuses trust and who poses great danger to our liberty, you don't need a technical crime," Dershowitz told "Larry King Live."

In the video of the tweet Alan exposes his contradiction for all to see.
                Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 01-20-2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

This video is even better. CNN is doing it side by side.

Comment

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/har...ing-hypocrisy/

Decent article on Laurence Tribe calling out Dershowitz's hypocrisy.

“The argument that only criminal offenses are impeachable has died a thousand deaths in the writings of all the experts on the subject, but it staggers on like a vengeful zombie,” Tribe explained. “In fact, there is no evidence that the phrase ‘high Crimes and Misdemeanors’ was understood in the 1780s to mean indictable crimes.”

He explained that there was virtually no federal criminal law even in place when the U.S. Constitution was authored by the founding fathers in 1787. he went on to quote former Virginia Gov. Edmund Randolph, who argued on July 20, 1787, that impeachment powers were important for cases exactly like Trump’s.

“Executive will have great opportunitys (sic) of abusing his power,” Tribe quoted Randolph.

“Even more famously, Alexander Hamilton in Federalist 65 defined ‘high crimes and misdemeanors’ as ‘those offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or, in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust.’

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        This. They are playing everyone and the media is playing right into it.
                        The media loves it, and a majority of them probably know it's a grift.

Comment

Makes one shudder to think how many people in this country prefer the child in that comparison. Or cry.

Thank you, President Obama, for the dignity you showed us then and now.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Makes one shudder to think how many people in this country prefer the child in that comparison. Or cry.
                            Because they're worried about (((Bloomberg)) takin ther gunz!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Because they're worried about (((Bloomberg)) takin ther gunz!
                              And they are afraid for their whiteness, actual and figurative.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                The media loves it, and a majority of them probably know it's a grift.
                                Gets great ratings!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X