• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Good Morning, Lodge!
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good Evening Lodge!
      Happy Birthday MT! Didn't see it on the list so I don't publish in the regular threads if I don't see it.

Comment

Evening, Lodge! LONNNNNG day, but fun, working the fest (although only worked half the day). There were times where there were enough orders of one particular beer, my partner and I would just let the tap run and insta-change a new glass for a fill. We were rockin' it, if I do say so myself. Weather ended up being perfect, don't know of any issues with patrons, good times.

And I will sleep like a baby tonight. It was tiring.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

I am off to shoot the last race of my 3 day stretch. My body is not 25yrs old anymore. Aaaand we are up an hour early because I relied on mr les to look things up and he assumed I would. They moved the race forward an hour. :sleepy face:

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Good Morning Lodge!

I am off to shoot the last race of my 3 day stretch. My body is not 25yrs old anymore. Aaaand we are up an hour early because I relied on mr les to look things up and he assumed I would. They moved the race forward an hour. :sleepy face:
                My body certainly isn't 25 anymore.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  My body certainly isn't 25 anymore.
                  I walked >6miles today- well walked, semi ran and then walked through kneedeep water for about 1/2 mile. I will need a crane to peel me out of bed in the morning. (And I took about 10K of pics- which need to be sorted.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Went to an Anniv party at a local brewery, I'd say 25% of the crowd were the beer geeks I know. Fun times. Think of it as the college hockey crowd, but it's beer-related. Same people, same gatherings, etc.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

My mom is not much of a college hockey fan, but thanks to me and her brother she knows some things. My parents were telling me about the tour of the UK they just got back from, and mom says she talked to a lady about her Quinnipiac hockey shirt. The lady replied with "I'm impressed you pronounced it correctly". The following day the lady wore a Dartmouth shirt and my mom mentioned how my friends and I went to the Michigan hockey game out there a few years ago, turns out the lady was at that game too.
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G
                          7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                          6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                          5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                          5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                          2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                          2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                            mom says she talked to a lady about her Quinnipiac hockey shirt.

The lady replied with "I'm impressed you pronounced it correctly".
                            It's always butchered, especially by opposing announcers.
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              .. I will need a crane to peel me out of bed in the morning....
                              sounds like mr's chance to get lucky then
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Happy Birthday Siouxfaninseattle!

It is nasty hot. I need to take a walk and I am uncomfortable sitting still never mind exercising

Comment

Working...
                                X