#8 NU @ #2 BU...For A Trip to the Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #8 NU @ #2 BU...For A Trip to the Garden

Lets go! This thread better be a lot better than the NU/UConn thread I made a week ago. Which BU team will show up? The one who didn't show up against Harvard in the Beanpot final or the one who was dominant against Notre Dame last Saturday? And for NU, I'm confident they'll score (now 3 or more goals scored in 14 straight games and 20 of 21) but will Ruck be good enough to win twice on the road?
    2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
    2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
    Lets go! This thread better be a lot better than the NU/UConn thread I made a week ago. Which BU team will show up? The one who didn't show up against Harvard in the Beanpot final or the one who was dominant against Notre Dame last Saturday? And for NU, I'm confident they'll score (now 3 or more goals scored in 14 straight games and 20 of 21) but will Ruck be good enough to win twice on the road?
    Dominant against ND?....ummmm ok

Comment

Re: #8 NU @ #2 BU...For A Trip to the Garden

terriors have no shot. the nu top line is nhl ready. prolly see the red headed stepchildren win 17-1 or 17-2.

please have mercy on mookie' soul
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        terriors have no shot. the nu top line is nhl ready. prolly see the red headed stepchildren win 17-1 or 17-2.

please have mercy on mookie' soul
        Ha. It's cute you think you're gonna score against the brick wall that is Ryan Ruck.

Comment

Cronin and Parker should be honorary guests in the handshake line and start yelling at each other for old times sake.

Comment

Cronin and Parker should be honorary guests in the handshake line and start yelling at each other for old times sake.
            I'd like to see a reenactment of Parker stuffing the guy with the megaphone.

Comment

I'd like to see a Surge bottle or 3 come out for old time's sake.. c'mon Huskies.. give us reason.
              GO NU HOCKEY
              Always bullish on the future.
              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                I'd like to see a Surge bottle or 3 come out for old time's sake.. c'mon Huskies.. give us reason.
                Amazon now sells Surge again, just in cans though so I don't think it is the same effect. Agganis sells Aquafina in bottles so you can toss those.

Comment

Cutting spring break in NY short to come back and see the Saturday game, can't make Friday due to travel. But no way in hell I'm missing this
                  "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                    ..Agganis sells Aquafina in bottles so you can toss those.
                    ..like you said, its not the same effect.
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

In all seriousness, if Ruck can keep it respectable.. will make for a heck of couple gms. Need him to step up. Especially gm 1 as that will dictate the wknd. Big if.. though.
                      Having said that.. Go Huskies!
                      GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Which BU team will show up? The one who didn't show up against Harvard in the Beanpot final or the one who was dominant against Notre Dame last Saturday?
                        Aren't those both the same team, though? One that was dominant and one that did not show up against Harvard? The one that DID show up for Harvard would be the other BU team, and I can understand your concern there.

Comment

Cronin? I think everyone would pay to see another Parker-Saponari handshake line.
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson on the Glass View Post
                            Aren't those both the same team, though? One that was dominant and one that did not show up against Harvard? The one that DID show up for Harvard would be the other BU team, and I can understand your concern there.
                            Right around the BC weekend I thought BU was the best team in HE and a top 3 team in the country. 2 weeks later they got swept by Merrimack. Certainly a Jekyll and Hyde team and here's hoping we get them at their Hyde-iest this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                              Cronin? I think everyone would pay to see another Parker-Saponari handshake line.
                              Only if Party Like a Puckstar is blasting through the Agganis speakers.

Comment

Working...
                              X