2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

The 'Nooks have Michigan State to deal with this weekend, but UAA is off so we might as well get this party started.

Personally, I'm wondering if Wylie Rogers has any eligibility left.
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

Wylie Rogers is not needed, we are terrible. I'm actually not looking forward to this. Nanooks sweep.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Wylie Rogers is not needed, we are terrible. I'm actually not looking forward to this. Nanooks sweep.
      Our goaltending has been shaky all month. Lake State swept us in large part due to some soft goaltending. I wouldn't be surprised if Cahill plays against Sparty. If that continues UAA could steal one.

What's the O/U on Shyiak getting shown the door by late March?
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
        Our goaltending has been shaky all month. Lake State swept us in large part due to some soft goaltending. I wouldn't be surprised if Cahill plays against Sparty. If that continues UAA could steal one.

What's the O/U on Shyiak getting shown the door by late March?
        I say 50-50 on shyiak getting shown the door, in reality I don't see Cobb doing it since he really doesn't seem to care.

I'm with jj,. I'm not looking forward to this and am half tempted to not show up.

FIRE SHYIAK
        Last edited by seawolfpunk; 02-18-2013, 07:35 PM.
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
          "...Personally, I'm wondering if Wylie Rogers has any eligibility left.
          I sure hope so. I still have a case of Wylie Rogers Collector Snow Globes to unload. And if you’re one of the next 20 callers, I’ll “throw in” a Shyiak Commemorative Water Bottle. As I recall, it had more ice time than some of UAAs often penalized bad boyz. Get yours autographed before it’s too late. I have to save a couple sets for Alaska Hockey, but other than that they're all up for grabs.

*****http://i130.***********.com/albums/p248/mmffbks/Hockey%20Gifs/WylieinGlobe.jpg******

*****http://i130.***********.com/albums/p248/mmffbks/Hockey%20Gifs/Water_Bottlecopy.jpg******
          Last edited by mmf; 02-19-2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Actually come to think of it, I wouldn't mind you guys having Wylie Rogers again. The kid did give up no less than 4 goals a game his last 4 games against UAA.
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Why do think I still have a box of snow globes lying around?

Comment

So did some butt hurt UAA fan delete the Fire Shyiak thread or did the mods take it down?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  So did some butt hurt UAA fan delete the Fire Shyiak thread or did the mods take it down?
                  It was probably Donald who took it down, he's the one who started the thread.
                  Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                    It was probably Donald who took it down, he's the one who started the thread.
                    And he is king of butt hurt, so yeah, seems likely. If he wants his own private sandbox where only true UAA fans can play he should make one. Others have.

Comment

And he is king of butt hurt, so yeah, seems likely. If he wants his own private sandbox where only true UAA fans can play he should make one. Others have.
                      Yeah he doesn't represent the average UAA fan

Comment

Indeed. The average UAA fan is represented by an empty seat at the Sully. Though since he no longer attends UAA games, maybe he's more representative than you think.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

To say the least.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Start a thread and it's yours to do with as you like. Too bad you don't understand that. I asked the trolls to leave. And instead of doing so they piled on. So yeah ... I closed the sandbox to everyone. Cos it was my sandbox. Can't deal with that? Leave the board.

Comment

OMG!!!11!!!!11!1

Someone isn't conforming to what I think the standard for behavior should be!1!1!!!1!1!!!

So let's point out how he doesn't and pat each other on the back for being alike!!!!11!!11!!

Effing LOL. Several of you trolls are ever likely to learn anything.
                              Last edited by uaafanblog; 02-20-2013, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X