Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lace 'Em Up - Maine at BC

Originally posted by AtHomeAtTheAlfond View Post
    Residents on Campus got a fan bus together for the game! Should be alot of fun!
    Which game? Also, which section? Where is the visitor section there?
    Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

Originally posted by Erix_The_Red View Post
      Which game? Also, which section? Where is the visitor section there?
      Not sure about which section but it's the Friday game
      It may be 10 below, Under 5 feet of snow,
      But no matter where we go, WE ALL LOVE ORONO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
        I'll be happy with a split.
        What's up with the Maine fans? First they're elated with a solid goalie and now happy with splits. Sandie I swear you have softened. I'll live with a split and be happy with the sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by BearPaw View Post
          What's up with the Maine fans? First they're elated with a solid goalie and now happy with splits. Sandie I swear you have softened. I'll live with a split and be happy with the sweep.
          Yeah........maybe I used the wrong terminology.......I like yours better.

One thing is for sure......after North Dakota, Michigan State, BU and Northeastern......Maine won't be intimidated by the Skating Midgets on the Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
            I'll be happy with a split.
            LOL after all your trash talking about BC, you shouldn't be happy with a split. Besides "skating midgets on the hill" being one of the least funny "jokes" i've seen on here in a while, nobody is expecting maine to be intimidated. maine clearly comes in playing better than bc. as a bc fan, i'd still be disappointed with a split, but at this point, it seems pretty likely given how BC's been playing.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              LOL after all your trash talking about BC, you shouldn't be happy with a split. Besides "skating midgets on the hill" being one of the least funny "jokes" i've seen on here in a while, nobody is expecting maine to be intimidated. maine clearly comes in playing better than bc. as a bc fan, i'd still be disappointed with a split, but at this point, it seems pretty likely given how BC's been playing.
              You can toss out BC's record with this upcoming series...BC will be quite ready for Maine as they have a man behind the bench that will counter on how Maine plays...with that said Maine has the TEAM this year and there measuring stick is this series,nice to sweep UND and they have received good to surprising netminding....but the key for Maine is they have to beat BC for this team to be taken seriously. IMO....This will be one tough series for both team...playoff type atmosphere....which is GOOD.

Comment

With the gifts BC's D has been handing out to opponents, the Eagles will have to score at least 5 goals per game to come away with any points this weekend, unless Mr. Muse really stands on his head. Me thinks Maine will take full advantage of any giveaways or odd man rushes we gift wrap for them.

There's talk that Tommy Cross returns this weekend. That will be a big plus if he does. His leadership and solid play have been missed.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I'm really hoping we get Muse x2. Milner really hasn't been doing it for me.
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Whats up with a 1pm Sunday game? BC Bball play Saturday night or maybe its football? BC hockey team wins a couple NCs in 3 years and relegated to 2nd tier status,
                    Unlike the toothless ones who book single games at 4 or 7pm on Sundays.
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                      I'm really hoping we get Muse x2. Milner really hasn't been doing it for me.
                      Milner was great in his SO against Notre Dame, wasn't especially sharp against Merrimack, and had nothing to do with Saturdays loss. He got left hung out to dry against VT. I wouldn't mind Muse twice against the Bears, but wouldn't mind either if we saw Milner on Sunday.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                        Unlike the toothless ones who book single games at 4 or 7pm on Sundays.
                        D@mn UHN schedulers...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                          Milner was great in his SO against Notre Dame, wasn't especially sharp against Merrimack, and had nothing to do with Saturdays loss. He got left hung out to dry against VT. I wouldn't mind Muse twice against the Bears, but wouldn't mind either if we saw Milner on Sunday.
                          Ur gonna need both in the net at the same time in both games against der Bearz dere
                          I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Whats up with a 1pm Sunday game? BC Bball play Saturday night or maybe its football? BC hockey team wins a couple NCs in 3 years and relegated to 2nd tier status,
                            actually, it's third tier status at best...........

Comment

Originally posted by RATIBB View Post
                              D@mn UHN schedulers...
                              You live!!!!!! I'm mailing out the Maine sweater today to Sam.
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                                You live!!!!!! I'm mailing out the Maine sweater today to Sam.
                                Yes, back from Arizona (by way of Las Vegas )... I'll give you a call towards the end of the week to discuss plans for Friday. Sam will be thrilled with the jersey!

Comment

Working...
                                X