Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    What the eff is wrong with people??
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I think a few states like West Virginia already have Constitutional Carry... really stupid idea.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

That's inevitable.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          What the eff is wrong with people??
          For starters, too many people have said both sides are bad for about 30 years now, when one side is so clearly so much worse than the other. Republicans have been in bed with the NRA (or better stated, letting the NRA prison rape them lube-free) for so long now and have stood in the way of dozens (hundreds?) of common sense ideas to stem the tide of handgun violence. That's the main thing that's wrong with "people."

Comment

For starters, too many people have said both sides are bad for about 30 years now, when one side is so clearly so much worse than the other. Republicans have been in bed with the NRA (or better stated, letting the NRA prison rape them lube-free) for so long now and have stood in the way of dozens (hundreds?) of common sense ideas to stem the tide of handgun violence. That's the main thing that's wrong with "people."
            I'd say NRA and non NRA, Republican or not. There are Republicans I know that despise the NRA. The NRA is one part of the R party, that's one facet to look at. It's not the whole party.

That being said, stuff like this is so ridiculous, how can you NOT call the NRA out, or these people who think this is a good idea? No safety checks? Stop right there. That is wrong. WRONG.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I’m all for it in the red states.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

There are Republicans I know that despise the NRA.
                Office holding republicans? Name one who has publicly claimed to despise the NRA?
                Or just people you know? And how many of them, despite feeling the NRA is despicable, are still voting in lock step with every republican because, you know, both sides are bad?

Comment

Office holding republicans? Name one who has publicly claimed to despise the NRA?
                  Or just people you know? And how many of them, despite feeling the NRA is despicable, are still voting in lock step with every republican because, you know, both sides are bad?
                  People I know, as I specifically stated. They don't vote lock and step, they take NRA into account when voting. I cannot speak on other issues, as I don't know. I'd ask to back off on the full attack mode, it's not becoming of you.

Even when I ID'd with the R party, I thought the NRA was BS.

Comment

People I know, as I specifically stated. They don't vote lock and step, they take NRA into account when voting. I cannot speak on other issues, as I don't know. I'd ask to back off on the full attack mode, it's not becoming of you.

Even when I ID'd with the R party, I thought the NRA was BS.
                    Not attacking you Brent. And how the Hell am I to know whether or not you know and politicians holding office. That's why I asked, and asked for examples.

Comment

Every organization should pull their conferences or sporting events at KY sites. Their employees, players, and fans are in too much danger.

These dumbf-cks are perfectly free to kill each other -- indeed, it should be encouraged. But not innocents.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Not attacking you Brent. And how the Hell am I to know whether or not you know and politicians holding office. That's why I asked, and asked for examples.
                        Cool, cool. No, it's people I know. I don't like associating with politicians. People get in trouble that way.

Comment

Cool, cool. No, it's people I know. I don't like associating with politicians. People get in trouble that way.
                          I'm not sure. It appears your moderating to your credit.

Can you yet see how providing 'just sayin' excuses for policies that lead to deaths is just as good as supporting them?
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Someone is going to get shot, and there will be a lawsuit.

I need to figure out how to move to Finland.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ew-laws-report

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Someone is going to get shot, and there will be a lawsuit.

I need to figure out how to move to Finland.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ew-laws-report
                              Good plan. We need gun sanctuaries.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Need to lock up more people like this: https://bangordailynews.com/2019/03/...l-in-new-york/
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X