X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Nice planet.

High school student reports she was forced to give oral sex. Is expelled for giving oral sex.

This is not Saudi Arabia.
    Georgia again. Yeah, it's going blue lol.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Georgia again. Yeah, it's going blue lol.
      One literally has zero to do with the other and you know it. Unless it is your contention that Blue States treat victims better cause if so I have a bridge on Hennepin Avenue to sell you...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        One literally has zero to do with the other and you know it. Unless it is your contention that Blue States treat victims better cause if so I have a bridge on Hennepin Avenue to sell you...
        There is a relationship but it's more complicated than what Scoob said.

The misogyny that blames the female victim comes from the Man In The Cloud myths. Red states certainly lead the league is Christo-fascism. So there is a relationship.

But Scoob is neglecting that in the South the Black Belt is part of Jesusf-ckistan. For example, the only people more homophobic than white southern Christians are black southern Christians. Misogyny likely goes along with the whole Biblebrain disease. So this could actually be southern black idiots, not the usual southern white idiots.
        Last edited by Kepler; 08-30-2019, 01:57 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          No. The whole country is ****ed up. I readily admit that. But, I'd still rather live here than Georgia. Georgia is one of the many Red Wall states that Democrats shouldn't be playing with while their blue wall is in play.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

They can and should be planting seeds. They should also be holding the line as best they can while the bloody fighting on the front lines takes place in states like Wisconsin. Pennsylvania, and Michigan.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Right, you don’t want to give dem voters of those states the impression that you’ve completely abandoned them. There’s a medium between ignoring them altogether and going there while completely neglecting WI like you know who did.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                Right, you don’t want to give dem voters of those states the impression that you’ve completely abandoned them. There’s a medium between ignoring them altogether and going there while completely neglecting WI like you know who did.
                Just don't pull a Hillary, and Dems will be fine. Dump has done literally nothing for the Upper Midwest, unless you're a diehard Pubbie who likes rapey SCOTUS Justices and still believes in trickle-down economics.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  Agreed.

I mean, ignoring the KKK/white supremacists worked...
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Just don't pull a Hillary, and Dems will be fine. Dump has done literally nothing for the Upper Midwest, unless you're a diehard Pubbie who likes rapey SCOTUS Justices and still believes in trickle-down economics.
                    Hillary was lured by idiots telling her that Arizona and Georgia were in play. In other words she was lured in by complete morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      7 first cousins. Although on my mom's side we had many gatherings with extended family that could get quite large and fun - especially for the 4th of July.
                      Ok, just because mine is a little fun, I have:

7 cousins on my Mom’s side
                      5 cousins on my Dad’s side
                      ==========
                      9 total cousins

...and I do know how to add.
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Hillary was lured by idiots telling her that Arizona and Georgia were in play. In other words she was lured in by complete morons.
                          To be fair, that doesn't exactly show the chops to be president.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            To be fair, that doesn't exactly show the chops to be president.
                            Depends on what skillset u want. Counting votes isn't a skill I want in my president.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                              Ok, just because mine is a little fun, I have:

7 cousins on my Mom’s side
                              5 cousins on my Dad’s side
                              ==========
                              9 total cousins

...and I do know how to add.
                              Somebody married sibling (not their own)?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Somebody married sibling (not their own)?
                                That sure looks like three of the cousins married other cousins. Hopefully all of those marriages were MD pairs.

This sounds like my friend from college. She married x. Her sister married x's brother, then they got divorced because he was sleeping with her other sister, and those two eventually married. The families had been neighbors for generations and there had probably been other pairings in the past, so everybody involved was most likely cousins.

Why yes, now you mention it, they were Flyover Christians.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X